Chapter 7

Humming a song softly, you skipped to the training room in the basement. You could already hear laughter coming from the giant room.
     "Hallo, my loyal followers!! "
     The trouble maker trio froze in their places. Blaze was hanging upside down, with Thorn's vines holding him up to the ceiling. Taufan was suspended in mid air, performing a full split.
     "N/n!!" Immediately, all three tacked you to the ground in a group hug (Thorn grew some soft vines under you just in time).
     "So, what are we gonna do now?"your muffled voice squeaked.
Blaze, Taufan and Thorn glanced at each other with wide grins.

     After a thoroughly exhausting day with the elements, you ran to Ais's room at breakneck speed.
     "Ais!! "
     He woke up immediately, hearing his love's voice. "Yes, Snowflake? " he sleepily mumbled. His cap was placed on the bedside table, and his chocolate brown hair was a glorious mess. You blushed at this goddamn hot (or cold?) boy casually lying on the bed in front of your eyes.
     "Cuddles? " you whispered, albeit timidly.  The ice manipulator merely smiled and patted the space on his right. "No need to ask."
     With a giant grin, you jumped next to him and snuggled under his blanket. "Thanks, " you muttered.
       He merged back to Boboiboy and smiled in pure bliss, his heart racing a billion miles per second.
     [flashback to a year ago]
     "Boboiboy!!"
     The said 14 year old teen stopped in his tracks and turned back to see Fang rushing to meet him. "You said you wanted to control your elements,  right? " Fang asked.
      Boboiboy nodded, slightly confused as to why Fang suddenly popped up this question.
      "Then come with me!" Fang announced grandly, pulling Boboiboy along with him.
     They reached the training grounds,  which was in a mess. For a heart stopping second, Boboiboy thought that he was ordered to clean up the mess, when suddenly he observed a figure zooming around the arena at an alarmingly fast speed. "Who's that?" he asked, turning to Fang.
     The shadow manipulator smiled proudly.
     "That is my younger sister. "