9 | I Need You

Sunday

Osamu rummaged through the cupboards, looking for a snack.

He was extremely bored.

Osamu wondered what you were doing right now, hoping as each second passed by he'd hear the sound of that familiar notification.

You hadn't said a word since the other day and since it was the weekend Osamu hadn't seen you at school either.

The whole weekend he waited for a message, but not a word.

He couldn't really understand why you wouldn't be talking to him.

"That's mine don't touch it!" Atsumu warned, when he walked into the kitchen, eyeing Osamu who was a known food thief.

Osamu looked back at Atsumu who stood there watching him closely with raised eyebrows and a glare, and then back at what he was about to take.

"I would never" he lied through his teeth, "I'd probably get rabies or something." Osamu deadpanned.

Instead, he casually took something else to play off that he was, indeed, about to steal atsumu's bar of chocolate.

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Onigiri girl 🍙
10:29pm

Still waiting on that brb

didn't expect you to care 😩

Lol I just thought something happened
since you been strangely quiet

That's all

shoree 😏😏🥰

but something did happen to
me.

embarrassment

I hardly even remember what you
have to be embarrassed about

Especially compared to your
search history.

You should definitely be
embarrassed about that

not sure what you mean
🧍‍♀️

Suna told me all about
it  💀

lmao sorry irdk what you're
talking abt

it must have been a traumatic
experience as my brain tends to erase memories of trauma to protect myself.

anyway i gtg as i take a full 48 hours
to recover from embarrassment

which btw its only been about
40 hours so roughly 8 to go :)

Good for you
Delivered

10:35pm

Oh so you won't talk to me for
the next 8 hours
Seen

10:42pm

But I need you

im here 🏃‍♀️

That was a joke

and im gone 🚪🏃‍♀️

Wait
Delivered

10:47pm

Y/n
Delivered

10:50pm

I was planning on going to sleep
early anyway
Delivered

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

You sighed to yourself when you felt the butterflies tickling your stomach.

Actually they made you feel nauseous. They can fuck off.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you groaned while swinging around on your spinny chair — something you would never get tired of.

You couldn't help feeling happy, this man was giving you straight serotonin.

You didn't think he'd care, in fact you thought you might've gotten annoying since you came off as clingy sometimes, you thought he'd appreciate the break from you.

But here he was asking why you weren't messaging him.

You smiled to yourself just thinking about it while laughing gleefully, you were in such a good mood.

"Shut up and got to bed!" You heard your dad call out, whoops.

You decided you would listen for once and go to bed, well at least get comfy; you weren't going to sleep anytime soon.

You snuggled into your bed getting out your laptop to rewatch clueless, one of your favourite comfort movies.

Towards the end you felt yourself give into sleep, your thoughts wondering to Osamu until sleep took you under completely.