Y/n's Dream

Trees, sun, grass, and more grass.

The scene that consisted of these elements was none other than a park.

A park where many people, students, families, and couples come to during their free time. Whether that was walking, talking, playing, everyone was here for one objective and that was to enjoy today before tomorrow arrives.

This one specific family was no different.

A h/c man with e/c eyes and s/c skin. He was running around the park with someone on his shoulders.

The figure was small and girly, her long hair flowed with the wind as she giggles loudly as the wind pressed against her face.

"Spin now, daddy!"

"Alright! Hold tight!" He held her feet and starts to spin in place. The young girl would laugh louder as she spread her arms out as if she was an airplane. The man smiles widely as his daughter would laugh and grin at the fun they were having despite being the only two to play with each other at the popular park.

The reason for that?

"Come on, you two!"

The two of them stopped in their paths and turned to their side. There they could find another feminine shadowy figure who sat under a tree with a picnic basket open and a blanket under her. She waved over to the two, the mother figure smiles happily.

"It's about time that we eat!"

His daughter squealed excitedly. "Yay! Come on, daddy!" She nudges his hair which earned a small chuckle.

"Alright, alright..." he replied before walking over to the woman under the shade of the tree. He puts the girl down from his shoulders and watched as she crawls over to her mom and was handed two bentos. She head back over to the man who crossed his legs on the blanket and thanked the young girl for his bento.

She giggles softly and sits on his lap, the two thanked their mother or wife for the meal and starts digging in. Y/n had a delicious meal of f/f while his daughter had chicken katsu and rice. Her eyes sparkled at such a tasty meal her father had, "Can I have some, daddy?"

"Sure, honey~..." he gives her a bite to eat as she munches softly and squealed at the delicacy melting in her mouth. "It's so good!~"

The father only laughs some more and digs in, occasionally sharing his food with his daughter while receiving a piece of katsu back.

It took a while but Y/n was full. Though he had some food left, it was best to save it for later on the day as the last bite he took was still in his mouth as he placed his bento next to him.

"Hey, p/n~..."

"Mmph?"

Y/n answers his wife's question with a lazy muffle but earned a cute reaction from the two girls in front of him. Then she takes a guitar that leaned on the tree behind her and presents it to him.

"Play is a song on your guitar, will ya?~"

His response, he swallows the food and nods willingly.

"Of course, baby~..."

He then takes the guitar in his hands, his daughter crawling over to his mom who still had some food in her bento. She sits on her mom's lap this time as they watched him pluck the strings to find the right note.

Once he was finished, he glanced up at the two.

Their smiles melted his heart.

It made him feel gleeful as he positioned himself into a comfortable seating pose and held the neck of the guitar for a set of chords.

"You ready?"

"Yup!~"

"You can do it, daddy!"

Y/n chuckles softly. "Thanks, hun..."

Now he was ready, he takes a deep breath in before his hand was close to strumming the set of strings.

...Knock! Knock! Knock...

...

...Knock! Knock! Knock...

His slumber has been interrupted.

A s/c man jerked himself awake after a set of knocks crawled into his ears. He lets out a sigh, not before he groans after he remembered what he was dreaming about earlier in his bed.

Dammit... Why does the best dreams I have has to be cut short?

He was sad, a first since months or years ago as the man eventually stopped with his sad antics when he another set of knocks ring into his apartment.

With another huff of breath, he gets out from his bed.

His c/c shorts that was cut at the middle of his quads as a small ankle brace was starched to his d/s foot. He lets out a small groan when he puts some pressure on it but felt fine after a few seconds. He head over to his closet to grab a c/c long sleeve to look decent at least and walked towards the front door.

Ding! Dong!

"Alright, I'm coming..." he lets his visitor know and made it to the exits. He gripped softly at the doorknob and swings it back. The figure he expected was the last person he would've thought, at least during a weekday and at noon.

"...Aizawa-sensei?"

"Y/n..."

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be teaching class at this time of the day?"

"Toshinori already has that covered... and I'm here because we... I have a special task just for you..."

Y/n only cringes back, of course his sensei would give him jobs, missions, and whatnot to go on specifically because he was his teacher during his teenage years in U.A. But what kind of task is he planning this time?

"Sensei... What task are you talking about?"

"You can see her for yourself..."

Her? Who's "her"?

Then from behind Aizazwa's leg, out comes a small girl. It instantly hit him when he recognized who Aizawa was talking about as he rubbed his eyes for a good few seconds in case his groggy vision was playing kind tracks.

He glanced at her again and his e/c eyes wasn't lying.

"...Eri?"

He then finds a few bags on her, a unicorn backpack and two small luggages as he crouches down to her level.

"What's with the bags, Eri?"

...At first she stays silent...

...Finally, he gains an answer...

...But...

"...M-Mr. Aizawa said I will be living with you..."

"..."

"..."

"...Eh?"