You Get Pregnant/Adopt Again

REQUESTED BY: alsimpp and Genderless_Hylian

A/N: Might get a little spicy at some parts.

--

Tanjiro:

Your child is ecstatic when you come home one day with news of another pregnancy. Even more excited is your husband, who makes a meal of all of your favorite foods to celebrate.

Nezuko:

When you come home one day with an orphaned baby in your arms, your wife and child are surprised, but excited - they take to the baby quickly, and your child is just happy to have a new sibling.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu absolutely hoots and hollers when you announce your next pregnancy - and does a happy dance with your child while you look on in amusement.

Inosuke:

Your husband has a smug aura about him when you tell your little family of three that you're pregnant again - of course you were, what with how much the two of you fool around. Even your child isn't that surprised, yet still expresses how happy they are to have a sibling on the way.

Giyuu:

Your husband is absolutely shocked, while your child is ecstatic, when you tell them you're pregnant. After a minute of trying to wrap his head around it, he hugs you both tight and thanks you for the baby.

Kyojuro:

He and your child are over the moon that you're pregnant again, and it ends in a big happy Rengoku family bear hug between mother, father, and child. You just hope this next one gets more of your genes.

Muichiro:

Your husband chokes on his tea when you tell your family that you're pregnant. Your twins are overjoyed to have another sibling (or, God forbid, siblings) to play with. You're just thankful that no matter what, this pregnancy is going to be way easier on you than the first one was.

Shinobu:

When you come back in the middle of the night with a squalling baby in your cloak, your child is thrilled about the new addition while your wife is worried for the orphan. The two of you nurse them throughout the night, all the while your child refuses to go back to bed, still attentively watching over the baby while they sleep.

Gyomei:

You have a deadpan stare at your husband that, even if he can't see it, he can feel it - as you announce that you're pregnant again. Your child is thrilled, and Gyomei is too, even if he can feel the displeasure rolling off of you in waves.

Sanemi:

He outright exclaims "What?!" when you mention your pregnancy. Your child couldn't be any more gleeful, doing a happy dance while your poor husband tries to come to terms with it. Finally he hugs you tight, overjoyed about the new baby.

Akaza:

When Muzan informs him of your pregnancy one night, he's shocked to the core - and then he immediately goes to your bedside, where you confirm it. The two of you tell your child, who reacts in joy - and you immediately begin planning for the future and inevitable delivery.

Douma:

It happens in the middle of the night - just after he gets done with some worshippers, you come to him and tell him that you're pregnant. Your child already knew, having been with you when you found out. He's so happy about it that he holds you up and announces to everyone in the compound about the baby, and you get immediately swarmed with admirers for the second time. You're not amused when they take to worshipping you too. Being the wife of a 'god' sure is tiring, isn't it, (y/n)?

Kokushibo:

When you manage to meet with your husband and child and inform them of the pregnancy, he stops dead in his tracks - and your child whoops and hugs you around the middle, thanking you for the new baby. Your husband has that incredibly soft look in his eyes again as he confirms it with you, before he tells your child to run on inside while the two of you have a moment.

Muzan:

It's possible he knew even before you - and once you both realize it, all six of his upper Kizuki realize it too. Since your last pregnancy went so well, he decides to loosen up on security a bit, assigning Kokushibo to be your bodyguard in the last trimester to make sure nobody disturbs the labor. Your child is thrilled to be getting a sibling, and they spend quite a lot of time with you bringing up possible names and games they can play with them when they get older.

Yoriichi:

He immediately faints when you tell him the news, and you and your child are torn between being happy together and attending to poor Yoriichi. When he finally wakes up, he's so happy he's crying - and hugging the both of you close.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.