If You Were Incredibly Cuddly

REQUESTED BY: CottonCandy_Fluff373

A/N: All in the title: much like the 'if you were blind' chapter, this is assuming you're normally an incredibly affectionate person. A little different from the 'if you got clingy' chapter.

--

Tanjiro:

The poor boy had no idea the floodgates of affection he was unleashing by befriending you. Even when you met, your enthusiastic handshake (where you placed a hand on his shoulder and vigorously shook his free hand) was startling enough - but when you became friends, hardly a day goes by without you touching or hugging him in one way or another. For the most part he doesn't mind, as you tend to let off when serious situations arise.

Nezuko:

Nezuko doesn't mind your affection for the most part. She enjoys being hugged and headpatted, but sometimes when she's more tired she doesn't reciprocate and when overwhelmed will go find her own space to calm herself down.

Zenitsu:

He. is in. HEAVEN.

He has the tendency to faint at least a few times a week from your hugs alone - he's not used to someone clinging to him this much with so much happiness in their voice, and especially not from such an attractive person.

Inosuke:

He doesn't understand you at all. At first he thought you were trying to piledrive him when you hugged him in relief after he saved you from a demon, but as time went on he just kind of... accepted that you're just like that. Now he feels a bit jealous if he doesn't get your daily hugs.

Giyuu:

He's not used to this level of affection... at all. Even though Mitsuri is sweet to him, she's sweet to everyone - but you seem determined to love on him exclusively. It takes a long time for him to stop avoiding you due to him constantly being flustered from your physical touch - Shinobu literally kicked him in your direction and told him to "Stop making things difficult and go say something!"

Kyojuro:

He's a very upbeat person, and so he doesn't mind your affection. It makes him smile whenever you hug him or hold his arm.

Muichiro:

He's not used to affection like this, and in the beginning it annoyed him. He would wonder why you wouldn't leave him alone and why you always seemed to touch him. But after a while of observing you, he concluded that you were just like that and he came to realize it felt kind of lonely without you sidling up to him.

Shinobu:

It certainly flusters her in the beginning, but after a while she's able to control her emotions around you and will hug back if you haven't caught her at a busy moment. She doesn't mind your visits most of the time, as you can keep the triplets busy whenever you can't be near her.

Gyomei:

Though he's good friends with Mitsuri, he's constantly caught off-guard by you attempting to hug him or hold his hand. He doesn't understand why you seem so fixated on cuddling up to him, but at the same time he appreciates the conversations you often have together.

Sanemi:

At first he doesn't appreciate it at all. He'll try to pry you off as carefully as he can to avoid upsetting you, or he'll flat-out stay at home just to clear his mind and quit getting so flustered. But then he realizes he kind of misses your presence, and so reluctantly he'll start hanging out with you a bit more until he figures out that he likes you.

Akaza:

He's not used to touch. At all. And certainly not from people not trying to kill him. It's incredibly confusing for him at first, and often he'll just observe you from a distance. (When he first realizes you're just affectionate, he's almost disappointed you aren't that way with just him before he realizes that just came out of his brain and he has to leave to refocus himself.) Eventually, though, he does grow used to you being cuddly and misses your touch when he has to be away from you.

Douma:

Try as you might, you being overly affectionate to someone some people consider divine isn't going to fluster him. He's used to women desiring him, and as such almost expects you to behave that way too. But even after realizing what he is and continuing to act that way, it surprises him a bit. Why aren't you screaming and cursing him? Why are you still hugging him? He quickly waves that thought off, considering himself lucky to have such eager prey.

Kokushibo:

He will push you off of him the first time you hug him. It's not that he wants to hurt you - he comes from a more 'dignified' era, where affection was shown through carefully-chosen words and gifts, and not physically like this. Eventually, though, he comes to accept it somewhat - only asking that you limit yourself in public.

Muzan:

The first time you attempt to touch him, he side-steps you without a thought. After so much time believing that the rule of the world is "dog eat dog", someone who just wants to be physically affectionate because they like him is something very foreign to him in an era where anyone could attempt to kill him at any moment. Even his own "wife", when she does see him, can be rather reserved with her affection. Someone as brazen as you baffles him, and so he lets you keep going just to humor and to study you.

Yoriichi:

He may have been married once before, but your affinity for physical touch is something he was not prepared for. Many times you catch the Sun Breathing master off-guard just because you hugged him or held his arm to your chest and nuzzled your cheek against it. It's overwhelming at first for the solitary man, but after a while he comes to crave your affection as much as you'll give it.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.