Watching Them Train

REQUESTED BY: LGBTanimevillain

--

Tanjiro:

Your boyfriend usually gets so into his routines that he doesn't realize you're watching - until he sees you watching from the sidelines and accidentally messes up a step of his Hinokami Kagura, face flushed red when you start laughing. His dance is legitimately mesmerizing and once you start watching you often can't stop until he finishes.

Nezuko:

Nezuko doesn't have any training to speak of - but sometimes you catch her practicing her moves on a dummy in the backyard. Even with the gag on the intensity in her eyes makes you shiver, and you swear every time you've never felt so glad she doesn't attack humans.

Zenitsu:

No matter how hard he tries, he can never perform any other moves of Thunder Breathing, and he's long since stopped practicing them. Instead, sometimes you might find him practicing the one move he does know on a dummy in the backyard. When he realizes you're watching, he blushes bright red and starts stuttering questions, simultaneously flattered and a little nervous that you're observing him (and if he messes up, even once, he'll die of embarrassment).

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't practice, at all. He just hacks away at one of the training dummies you made until his excess energy is gone. He doesn't even notice that you're watching him go at it, too absorbed into beating the shit out of the poor sack-dummy.

Giyuu:

Giyuu doesn't mind it when you watch, mostly because he's confident in his abilities and he has no reason to be nervous. Still, it gives him a little bit of pride whenever you gush over how cool his technique is.

Kyojuro:

He doesn't mind, just giving you a bright smile as he launches himself through his moves. Once he's gone through them, he asks for some feedback and areas where he looked particularly sloppy.

Muichiro:

He doesn't care who watches. He's fully headfirst into training his moves and hardly even looks over until he feels satisfied. He knows he's good and doesn't need validation, but your praises do make his chest feel warm.

Shinobu:

She doesn't mind when you watch. She goes through her regimen with a smile, content to brush up on her skills and make certain she's not getting rusty with how busy she's been lately.

Gyomei:

He feels your eyes on him while he trains, yet he doesn't mind them. He offers you to join him and doesn't feel too upset if you happen to decline - not everyone can handle the waterfall training and he knows you don't really need it.

Sanemi:

Secretly, he enjoys it when you watch - he's a man, after all, and feeling your awed gaze as he launches himself through his moves strokes his ego. Whenever he knows you're observing, he looks your way with a smirk and asks if he did well enough, or if he needs to do it again.

Akaza:

Usually you see him either meditating or brushing up on his Blood Art against a dummy (he takes great care in not letting you see him kill, as he doesn't want you to begin fearing him). His compass and martial-arts form is truly beautiful to watch; he looks like his body is a river, flowing through every move. When you praise him, he smiles with pride and asks about what you thought.

Douma:

Douma's ice-themed Blood Art is incredibly mesmerizing; it's beautiful yet so deadly, and whenever you see him use it you find your breath taken away (not literally; he tries not to use it against you). He just smiles and asks if you want him to demonstrate a little more for you.

Kokushibo:

Beautiful, deadly, and ethereal. Those words are three of the greatest descriptors of your lover's Moon Breathing. Every step is like that of an elaborate dance, his intense gaze focused on nothing as his katana swings and slices through the air. He knows you're watching, yet he pays you no mind; he sees no reason to show off, given his overall skill, yet he secretly feels a hint of pride whenever you catch him.

Muzan:

Muzan never practices, and when he does use his powers, it's usually at the behest of some poor unlucky human that crossed his path on the wrong foot. He's incredibly overconfident and deems it a waste of his time, given that he's constantly turning more and more people.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is very strict with his personal discipline - sometimes you'll catch him going through the Hinokami Kagura in what seems to be a trance, his body flowing through the moves so smoothly it feels like a spell from the gods, blessing him with holy transcendence. He's almost bashful as his dance ends and he realizes you're observing, offering to teach you the moves.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.