SDES Chapter 38: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (17) •

Qin Lang drank two glasses of wine. His alcohol limit was not enough, and it was white wine he was drinking. However, he was a second male and not very famous. He was not very well-known...

Fortunately, he was not the only actor on the table, nor was it purely social entertainment. He has to turn on the phone the next day, and Qin Lang didn't need to do that if he didn't keep pouring alcohol. That's right, the male lead of "Douxing" hadn't said who he was, and he didn't even come to the banquet that night.

It was pretty cool, and he didn't know which big name it waa. Qin Lang thought about it as he left the table and went to the bathroom.

As soon as he got out of the box, there were still several tables of staff in the hall, and it was noisy. It was not until he walked into the corridor and the cold wind blew that Qin Lang's dizzy feeling improved a lot.

Qin Lang walked to the urinal, and as soon as the water was finished, someone entered the toilet. Originally, Qin Lang wouldn't go to see who it was, but as soon as the person came in and closed the door, Qin Lang's alarm bell rang loudly - the toilet was different from the one on the side of the hall it was remote.

After drinking some wine, Qin Lang's reaction was much slower. He zipped up his pants, the man was already beside him, and whispered with a uniquely sexy voice: "Drunk?"

"Yan... Yan Han?" Qin Lang looked at Yan Han in surprise, with a bit of confusion in his eyes, "Why are you here..."

Yan Han let out a muffled laugh from his chest and looked at him amusingly: "You have to relieve yourself, otherwise why would you come to the toilet?"

"..." Qin Lang felt so stupid by himself - that his face, which was already slightly red from drinking, became even redder, and when he heard the sound of the other party pulling the zipper down, he subconsciously looked in front of the other party.

"Cough," Yan Han hadn't seen Qin Lang for a month, and now Qin Lang, who was drunk and confused, was looking at him with burning eyes... This was really tempting him to commit a crime, "Baby, if you keep looking at it, It's going to get hard. Let us go to the room later and you look at it slowly, okay?"

"Boom—" Qin Lang's face exploded completely. He hurriedly looked away, his whole face became hot, "I...I didn't...I will go out first..."

"Hold on!" Yan Han quickly solved his problem, caught up with Qin Lang in two steps, and directly pressed Qin Lang between the sink and him with his body. He put his hands on the sink, caging Qin Lang, and placed a long leg domineeringly between Qin Lang's legs, and the two were very close to each other.

With this ambiguous posture, Qin Lang couldn't breathe easily, and his voice trembled slightly: "You...what are you doing?"

"I miss you, so... I want to kiss you..." Yan Han locked Qin Lang's red lips, maybe it was because Qin Lang was slow to drink; maybe the posture was too ambiguous; or maybe Qin Lang had accepted it in his heart, so Qin Lang did not resist when kissing.

It was very quiet in the toilet, and the two of them kissed each other so loudly that anyone who heard it would blush. Yan Han smiled from the corner of his mouth, kissing Qin Lang while watching Qin Lang's drunken appearance. His red face looked cute and sexy, and the 'something' in his crotch had already touched Qin Lang's lower abdomen.

However, Qin Lang was really drunk and was kissing him back without knowing.

'When you're awake, you wouldn't be so bold, would you?'

Yes, he was drunk. Yan Han felt Qin Lang's hand slowly sliding down from his chest, Yan Han sighed helplessly in his heart, this was really digging a hole for himself, he couldn't really do it with Qin Lang here. He let go of Qin Lang and looked back at him.