Chapter 2 - So.. You're going to another school?

After around an hour or so, Mum and Dad had calmed down after McGonagall's lecture about Hogwarts and magic. They had decided that it would be best to educate Eve about her talents. And that was why she was going to Hogwarts. But Eve was angry. She had asked Professor McGonagall whether her brother was going to the school too. Minerva explained that Sherlock did not have magic in his blood and that he wouldn't even be able to SEE Hogwarts. She did not want to leave her brother, but she wanted to do magic.

At night, Mum and Dad explained to Sherlock and Mycroft about Eve's magical abilities, and informed that she'd be going to a school of Magic. Both of them quickly understood, unlike Mum and Dad, and they bagn to have dinner. Eve noticed that Sherlock was awfully quiet. His shoulders were drooping and his back was not straight, as usual.

At night, when they were in their room, getting ready to go to sleep in their bunk beds, Sherlock asked with a sad voice, "So.. you're going to another school? Without me?" She looked up at him. His face held no expression, but his voice told her everything. He was scared to go to school without her. He was scared of people, and their noise. And Eva's company was the only thing that made him blend into a society as a sane human being rather than a sociopath.

Eve took a deep breath before answering. She was sad that she had to leave him, but she had to be strong for her brother. "Yes, I am going to Hogwarts. I'm sorry you can't join me, and I know that you'll miss me.. after all, I'm fabulous.", she said trying to difffuse the tension. Sherlock shot her a glare and she grinned. "Hey, it's not like we'll NEVER see each other. I mean, I can send you letters, and I'll come home over the holidays, if I can, you know? And we both can exchange the information that we learn at our schools. I'll be the magicky person and you can the scientific person. And when we grow older, we'll become 'consulting' detectives or maybe even pirates, just like you said! We'll be a great team!", she said.

Sherlock was feeling better. The twins always made plans to become pirates or detectives ever since they had been kids. And he was glad to know that his sister wouldn't leave him alone after she went to the school. He gave her a small smile, and Eve knew that the old Sherlock was back. "You know what? I'm gonna address all my letters to you. Yep. It's gonna be addressed to Sherly Holmes, the idiot twin.", she said, readying herself for the upcoming battle. Sherlock gave her a fake laugh before taking his pillow to hit her right on her nose. Both of them fell asleep soon, and the next day Eve was woken up by an angry mum who told her to get ready to buy supplies for her school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It's pretty boring now, but I reckon it'll get better from the next chapter. These are just intros to the relationships that Eve has with her folks.

Please Vote!