38

" Okay you condition is getting better!Luckily your operation is going well. Today you can discharge.  I'll settle your patient discharge letter. It's tired right stay in this ward almost two weeks?" He chuckled while filling up his doctor record.

Yeonja sigh."Good to hear that. B-but, Did I owe the operation cost to the hospital? You know that I'm not capable to pay it right? Why you still proceed it ?"

"Nope. You're not owe anything from the hospital. Don't think about it too much. As long as, the burdened that you carry in your life is gone already."    Doctor Jake smiling and walking out from Yeonja's room.

" Who paid my operation cost? It's so expensive." She sigh and smiles.

"Whoever you're, thank you for saving my life. I owe you a lots."

She take her phone and dialling Jay number.

"Yes,he is in business trip now. But why he didn't pickup my call? Even my text he's not replying."

"Honeyyyyy I missed youuuu!" Jay open the door rushly and running towards Yeonja.

" Argh I miss my girl." Jay hugged her tightly.

"I want to go back home. There are many things I want to do. Sweeping the floor,washing the laundry and so on. Argh I miss my work!" Yeonja get up and packing her things.

"Hey, you didn't miss me huh?" Jay smirks.

"Hey why you ignoring me honey...." Jay pouting.

Yeonja sigh. "Let's go." She walking towards the door.

"Fine! Here your bag, I'll carry it." Jay offered.

"It's okay, I can carry it by myself." Yeonja refuse and keep walking.

"Okay, I'll carry you then." Jay carry Yeonja in bridal style make Yeonja shouted in shocked.

"Yah! Let me down. Everyone looking us right now!" Yeonja hit Jay's body to let herself go.

"Let everyone knows that I really love my girl."

Jay smirks and keep walking.

_______________________________________

"Hello Yeonja! You discharged already ? Aaa I miss you a lot!" Saehoo calling Yeonja as soon they reach at home.

"Yes I already at home! How do you know!" Yeonja reply excitedly.

" I'm about to visit you today but the nurse said you already discharge. Can I come to your house? They are many things I want to share with you!"

"Yes of course. Okay see you later." Yeonja hang up the call.

Yeonja smiling and walking towards her room. " Arghh I miss my bed."

After freshing up her body, she go to the kitchen to start her duty.

"Sir Jay, what you want to eat today?"

Jay just ignore her and focusing watching the television.

"Sir Jay , I'm talking to you." She sigh.

"Who sir Jay?" He facing his body to her.

"Are you crazy. You're Sir Jay."

" I'll answer to your question if you calling me by my name only. Full stop"

He hugging himself in pouting.

"Now it's my working time. So I'm your maid and you're my employer. So we must professional."

He ignore her and continue focusing on the television.

"Okay, fine. Jay... What you want to eat today?"