020 :: PICCOLA.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TWENTY...!

!

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

  JENNIE SAT next to Emily, doing her homework as the Agent did her paperwork, when they could hear some commotion beside them. Turning, they saw Reid wearing some creepy mask, causing Morgan to jump at the sight.

The two girls laughed at the sight, as Derek groaned, "Reid!"

"Happy old Hallows-eve folks! To paraphrase from celtic mythology, tomorrow night all order is suspended, and the barriers between the natural and supernatural and temporarily rem-ooo-ved." Spencer used a ghost voice for the last part, tossing a skull to Emily.

"See, that right there is why Halloween creeps me out." Morgan huffed.

"You're scared of Halloween?"

"I didn't say I was scared, I said I was creeped out. There's a difference there, youngster. You should look it up."

"Pretty defensive for someone who's not scared of Halloween." Jennie mumbled, but it was loud enough for Morgan to hear, causing him to throw a crumpled piece of paper her way.

"What creeps you out about it?" Emily asked the man.

"I don't know. People wearing masks. I don't like folks in disguises."

"That's the best part about Halloween, you can be anyone you wanna be!" Spencer told him, throwing a piece of candy to Derek.

"Nah, I'm pretty good just being me."

"Yeah, why is it that neither of those points of view surprise me?" Emily asked Jennie, rhetorically, as the teen just shrugged.

"You know what though? On the flip side, it does provide a pretty good reason to cozy up with a scary flick, and a little halloween honey." The man winked, with a smirk.

"If I hear Halloween honey come out of his mouth again, I will kill him and then myself." Jennie muttered, flipping through her papers.

"Halloween honey." Emily scrunched up her nose, equally disgusted by the name, "Now I'm creeped out."