23

"Now where the hell have you two been? And why are you soaking wet?" Matt asks as we open the door to the condo.

"Um..."

"First you leave with no communication to anyone for hours, then you leave again in the rain, and come back soaking wet!" Matt throws his arms up.

"Matt, we just went down to the beach to run around in the rain." I say.

"Oh perfect, now you'll get sick from being in the rain for hours."

"Matt, stop worrying. We were only down there for like 45 minutes." Chris says.

"Enough time to get sick." Matt says.

"Matt, come down with me." I say.

"You wanna go down there again? Not to mention you could've been struck by lightning."

"MATT!" I yell.

"What?" He asks, looking at me.

"Just have fun." I say. "Come on."

He sighs. "Fine."

We go back down, Chris stayed back to get a shower and go to bed. After all it's like 4 in the morning.

I run down the beach.

"See?" I ask.

I twirl around again.

I get him to loosen up and play in the rain with me.

I hug him. "I love you Matt."

"I love you too." He smiles.

We go back up to the condo and shower.

I climb into bed with Chris.

The thunder sounds once again.

I cuddle up next to him. He puts his arms around me and I fall asleep contently.

-

We wake up the next morning and all get ready for breakfast. Today we're going to the pool instead of the beach. We're gonna get a nice brunch, then go to the pool and shop before getting dinner to go and watching a movie at the condo.

122

122.0k likes

Whoisjordan even ur mans know jordan do it betterrrr

781 comments

976 shares

Christophersturniolo 😏

User1 how

User2 not eating for the rest of the week

User3 ok stop

I probably won't get in the pool. I want to tan.