𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"I want to change to Gureum's school"

Jungkook looked at the 6 year old boy in front on him and thought about it a few moments.

It's his school, if he's not comfortable at the school, then he wouldn't even be able to study. He also deserves to have friends. He deserves to have people who love him by his side.

Dasom looked at his uncle with puppy eyes and hoped he'd say yes. "Okay, okay"
_____
At the next day, both Dasom and Jungkook went to his school to change it to Gureum's. On they way to his new school, Dasom was the happiest. He was smiling all the time while driving to his new school.

After Jungkook finished everything for him to be in this school, he went to his work and Dasom went to his class.

"Hi, I'm Dasom, I hope we can be good friends"

"Dasom, there's place next to Gureum. You can sit there" said Mrs. Cho, his maths teacher.

Dasom went like running to Gureum and smiled widely at him.
That's exactly what he wanted.

"Hi, Gureum"

"Hi, Dasom" Gureum greeted back with exactly the same smile as Dasom. No matter how jealous he felt of him because he has him dad, they're still friends and they know each other ever since they were born.

"Hey, you should call me hyung! I'm two months older"

Gureum rolled his eyes on him and said "it's just two months"

"Yes two months, I'm still older"

No matter how hard Gureum tried to not say it, he liked the idea of having someone older to call them hyung or noona.
"Okay, okay hyung"

Some hours went by. Gureum and Dasom had lunch with some of Gureum's friends. They became really good friends.

After school, both boys waited outside to get picked up. Both were waiting for the drivers Lisa and Jungkook hired for them. But instead of Gureum's driver, Lisa came with Lily at the back. And Dasom was still waiting for his driver.

Once Lisa and Lily got out of the car, they went to the boys' side. Somehow shocked to see Dasom there.

"Dasom? What are you doing here?"

As soon as Lisa came, Dasom immediately hugged her like there's no tomorrow. The other second Gureum went to other side of Lisa and hugged her too.

"Me too"
Lily came from behind and throw herself on them too.

What a lovely moment.

After some seconds, all pulled away of their group hug and stood there. Lisa took Lily's hand into hers, afraid that she'll get lost.

"I changed my school, aunt Lisa"

"Really?"
Lisa was extremely shocked. Jungkook did so much to put him into the other school, because he said it was a good one.

"Mom, can Dasom come to us?"
Both Dasom and Lisa didn't expect Gureum to ask this question.
It made Lisa happy to know they're getting close.

Dasom and Gureum, both looked at Lisa with puppy eyes, hopping she'll say yes.

After a short time of thinking, Lisa finally said yes, making both boys happy.

"But we have to call Jungkook, right?"
Dasom immediately agreed and took Lisa's phone to call his uncle.

"Lisa?"

"It's me, uncle."

"Dasom? Why do you have Lisa's phone?"

"Uncle, the driver still isn't here and I'm going to aunt Lisa's house"

Jungkook suddenly smiled widely, as if he won the award "Best company of the year". He has always wanted them to be close, but he was afraid. Afraid they won't be friendly with each other. Afraid Gureum and Lily would always fight him, because their father isn't like before with them. Afraid they'll be jealous of Dasom and not want him in their house.

"Uncle?"

Has he been thinking for so long? Dasom was feeling nervous. He thought he'll say no.

"Uh, you can go"

"Yesss! Thank you uncle"

Has Jungkook ever heard Dasom being this happy? Probably not.
______
After Lisa took the kids to their home, first thing they did was changing their clothes. But since Dasom didn't bring any of his clothes with him, Gureum gave him some of his with a big smile on his face.

After Gureum got dresses, he went downstairs with his homework and waited for Dasom to do their homework and then eat together.

Some minutes passed and Dasom still didn't come to the living room.

"Gureum, can you check on Dasom, please? I'm cooking"
Gureum listened to his mother and went to his room while trying not to laugh.

"Hyung, what happened?"
Gureum exactly knew what happened, but he just waited for his hyung to come out.

Just then, the door opened, revealing the 6 year old Dasom in Gureum's pyjamas.

As soon as Gureum saw the older boy's face, he couldn't help but laugh loudly at him.

"H-hyung... you look so funny"
Gureum put his hand on his stomach and went downstairs. He got stomachache because of how hard he was laughing. Dasom was there, looking at him with cold expressions. He would have laughed too, if it was Gureum who was wearing it, but because it's him, he couldn't laugh at himself.

After so much laughing, the boy finally calmed down a little bit. They did their homework with a little bit of Lisa's help and ate after that.

Once they finished eating, both ran to the living room and started playing together.

Lily and Lisa on the other hand, were just watching them while having Lily's pink bunny in their hand.

Ding Dong

"We'll go open the door"
Lisa went to the door with Lily walking behind her. Both opened the door and saw the one and only Jeon Jungkook in front of them.
Oh right, he said he'll come pick Dasom up.

"Dada?"

TBC...

A/N: I know this pyjama isn't something Lisa would buy for her son, so let's say he got it as a gift lmao.

This is what Dasom was wearing 👇🏼