37: Happier

(Chapter - 37)

(Chapter - 37)

After the surgery...

The brothers were sitting in the room having little conversations with each other. Jay, too, calmed down after his outburst and didn't speak a word to Sunghoon as soon as he entered the hospital room along with Jungwon. He realized that he was not at fault, but he decided to ignore Sunghoon as he was still angry regarding his foolishness.

Jay didn't want to disturb Jake, who was in his unconscious state. He knew if he spoke a word to Sunghoon, his outburst would lead to a whole chaos as he had his disappointment bottled up, but he adhered to the hospital protocols and stayed silent.

"Hey Jake? How are you feeling?" Heeseung asked him, gathering everyone's attention.

"How are you feeling, Jake? Are you still feeling the pain? Should I call a doctor?" Jay dashed towards Jake as soon as he heard the news and bombarded him with questions.

"Please throw him out of the room, he is creating a nuisance for me!" Jake hissed in pain.

"Are you this ungrateful, huh? He was genuinely concerned about you! He wept all the way to the hospital, and this is all you had to say? Can't you see worry and care for you in his eyes?" Sunghoon protected Jay and stroked him on the back, as if to tell him to restrain his rage and anguish.

"We are both leaving!" Sunghoon announced and dragged Jay along with him, who just accompanied him with his head down.

"YES, YES, PLEASE DON'T ENTER!" Jake shouted at them, his face turning scarlet because of the loud shouting.

"Calm down yourself, Jaeyun, this isn't the real you." Heeseung counselled him calmly, knowing that he had just woken up from a critical state.

Meanwhile...

"I am sorry for the clash earlier, Sunghoon." Jay apologized to him.

They were both sitting on the metallic bench placed in front of the hospital room.