💕sixty three💕

The remaining days of the week huzaif spend it with his wife and daughter, trying very hard to mend there broken family he's glad his wife is able to trust him and give him this privilege to make things right, by Monday morning huzaif is ready to go back to work promising his wife once again that he will do the right thing to stay away from sakina and be a good husband and father.

"I love you." Farhana say with a wave and huzaif kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you to,
Take care." Farhana say and he node slipping inside his car with a smile.

Farhana watch until he drive out of the house and she releases a very deep breathe with a sigh,
She has taken labiba advice and will try as much as she can to protect her marriage, she's at fault and her husband is also at fault they are both imperfect and deserve to be happy.

"Why do i have to be in the ER unit all the time,
where's Caleb?" Huzaif complain tiredly as he stand up from the chair in the consulting room,

Huzaif is handling the outpatients today he has no plan in leaving the consulting room or going to the ER unit that way he won't have to deal with sakina, he just want to do his job and leave.

"Caleb is on vacation." The other doctor say and Huzaif hiss standing up, sometime this are the smallest thing he missed about his previous work.

With a tiring sigh he exit the consulting room and head for the ER unit as he bump into sakina by the door, she look really different today, her white uniform looks perfectly fit and her head is cover in a small white hijab, she look really beautiful.

"Doctor." She say with a smile and huzaif smile.

"How are you?
I thought you are still recovering from the accident." Huzaif say shifting from the ER door standing next to sakina and she node.

Sakina personally dress up today putting all effort to look at her beat so she can get the doctor attention and tell him how she feels she's fidgeting and nervous but she knows she have to do this, for herself and the doctor.

"sakina." Huzaif say and she look up what a smile.
"You are right,
I shouldn't let things escalated between the two of us." Huzaif say with his gaze on the floor and sakina gulp down the saliva as the smile on her face disappear.
"You are right about our relationship,
I shouldn't have pressure things the way i did, I'm a married man with a wife and baby i should focus on them,
I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and all that,
Our relationship like you say it's best if we keep it at the professional level." Huzaif say and look up at sakina who node.

"Yes doctor." Sakina say with a tight smile and node.

"I'm sorry,
We can still be friends." Huzaif say with a painful smile and sakina node.

"Yeah,
I understand doctor." She say staring at huzaif in the eyes as she feel every piece of her heart shattering again.

"Hey doctor." A voice say making the two look up at the familiar man wearing a blue scrubs with white coat exiting from the ER unit.

"Doctor jamil." Huzaif say as the two exchange handshake.

"Sakina,
You look pretty than usual today." The doctor say with a wink as sakina node with a weak smile, huzaif glance at her averting his gaze to the floor.

"Thank you doctor." Sakina say with a smile turning to leave.

"Can we have lunch later together?" Doctor jamil ask and sakina node with a weak smile.

"Have a wonderful day doctor." She say and saunter down the hospital hallway to the bathroom and lock herself in there breaking down in tears.

"I will do anything to be with a lady like her, she's perfect." Dr jamil say to huzaif who node staring at the empty hallway sakina follow.

"I will go start my shift." Huzaif say and enter the ER with a heavy sigh.

As bad as he want to be with sakina the right thing to do is staying away from her, his family means everything to him, ummi and farhana are his family and they are worth everything to him.

*********
Farhana's POV!

Walking inside the hospital building i remove my phone from my handbag and dial my husband contact it ring again but no answer making me to sigh as i wait for the elevator to open.

I'm taking huzaif out for lunch i will do anything i can to keep my husband away from any lady, the elevator door slide open and the familiar nurse is inside, I step in and press the 6floor.

"Did you by any chance see my husband?" I ask staring at the nurse with soo much hate.

"Ye...yeah.
He's in the office i guess." She say stammering and I release a deep breathe, there's an intense quietness in the elevator as i stare at the number.

"It's you right,
The nurse who thinks my husband will leave me and our baby to be with her." I say turning my gaze to the Lady in her middle age.

"Look ma'am I'm sorry,
Whatever happen between me and your husband was all a mistake,
I'm sorry.........

" you shouldn't be sorry because honestly you are crazy if you think my husband "Dr huzaif" will leave me and our baby to be with an ordinary nurse like you,
Why don't you go face your crappy marriage rather than ruining other's happiness. "I say as the elevator ding a sign we've reach the 6floor, the door slide open and my husband is standing by the door.

" my love."he say with a smile as he glance at the nurse who quietly exit the elevator.

"How is work?" I ask Coming out of the elevator as he grab me by the hand and help me with my handbag.

"It was hectic and stressful.
I miss you where's my Angel?" He ask and I smile as we walk to his office.

"She's at my grandfather's,
I want to take you out for lunch." I say and he smile at me pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"That's soo sweet honey,
I really do need that now,
I will just grab my backpack and leave actually done for the day." He say and I node waiting for him in the hallway to get his backpack.

"Ma'am." Sakina say gulping down the saliva in her mouth as i look up at her.
"I just want you to know I'm....

" I don't want your apology,
I just want you to please stay away from my husband, we are happy now a......I look up at the direction and huzaif is coming out of the office and I leave hthe nurse standing there and go meet him.

"Where are we going to." He ask as we take the staircase contemplating on where to have our lunch.

Juma'at Mubarak lovelies❤❤