〖️Gyehyeon × Yeonho〗️³⁰

Request by:BelBel_Luv

(The past)

Mr Jo and Mrs Jo went to a day care with Gyehyeon who was still young as they actually want to adopt another child which had Gyehyeon curious and met a young boy who actually has a pretty eyes and very shy when he met Gyehyeon. "Here is the boy~"

"Oh well hello there~ from now on, you will stay with us alright?"

"Um.." the boy replied with an uncomfortable tones.

"Is he.. will be my brother?" Gyehyeon asked as both of his parents nod their head as Gyehyeon walks to the boy with a hand.

"I'm Gyehyeon, what is your name?"

"Y-yeonho.." Yeonho was a little timid as Gyehyeon smiles and immediately shaked his hands.

"Now we are brothers!" Mr Jo and Mrs Jo agreed with Gyehyeon as they bring the Yeonho with them and grow up together until now.

(The present)

"Mom! You told me that you would buy the milk!"

"I'm sorry sweet heart, I get too busy.." Mrs Jo as he sigh drying the clothes as the Yeonho came with a smile.

"I'll go buy the milk for hyung"

"Your so sweet Yeonho.. be careful sweetie.." Yeonho smiles as he left as Gyehyeon glare that all their attention goes to his adopted brother but not him.

"It's worst than ever expected" Gyehyeon walks back into his room as he dropped himself on his bed and sigh.

Few minutes later, Yeonho came back with bunch of stuff as Mrs Jo surprised by it "I bought the thing needed mom~ don't worry that I have my own money with me"

"I can't believe you are well educated my child, thank you and here some change-"

"I don't need it mom, you keep it, I still have plenty more" Yeonho smile as he denied the money from Mrs Jo and start to walk towards Gyehyeon's room that he bought some cake for him.

Yeonho sigh as he open the door slowly revealing Gyehyeon playing some games on his phone as he lost plenty of times as well which had Gyehyeon look at Yeonho who was just looking at him. "What do you want?"

"Well I bought you a cake, well it's nothing special, knowing your birthday is coming soon, and I found this cute cake for you!" Yeonho shows a cake which has a cat decoration that exactly like him as Gyehyeon blushed suddenly and look at Yeonho who has the smile on his face.

"Want me to cut them for you hyung?" Gyehyeon was stunned as his heart start to beat so fast.

"N-no.." Gyehyeon was stunned on the bed as his mind start playing games with him.

Yeonho tilts his head in confusion as he look behind him to see what Gyehyeon was looking at as he than realize he missed something "oh yeah! Beer! Wait here!"