8

The kiss went on for a few more seconds. Boma didn't know how long she could keep still under his arousing onslaught. She could barely move, anyway. He had her immobile.

Donovan had no intentions of letting her go until he got what he wanted. A small moan of surrender escaped her lips and when he heard it, he released her with satisfaction. That was what he had been waiting for.

She looked at him with dazed eyes again, her breathing fast from being thoroughly kissed.

She set her eyes on his chest, her face colored with embarrassment.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, wanting verbal confirmation.

She started to nod, decided against it, and stayed silent.

"I asked you a question."

Her eyes remained on his chest.

"Do not make me repeat myself."

She snapped out of her silence and nodded.

"I want words."

"Yes."

"Hmm. Even though I suspected correctly, it's still a bit surprising in this era. Nonetheless, I like it."

She didn't say anything. She pressed her lips together, wishing she was anywhere but there.

She felt his fingers gently urging her to meet his gaze.

"Because you're a virgin, I won't rush you, but I will play with you. Okay?"

She started to feel confused by his words.

"Play with me?"

His voice lowered to a seductive slow tone and he cupped her face in his hands as he let her know exactly what he was talking about.

"That means, I will touch you, Boma. I will kiss you. I will caress and romance you. I will suck you, lick you everywhere. I will finger you. But I won't take you. Now, is there something else you would like to tell me?"

Her response came out in stutters.

"I don't- I don't agree with the...the play-the playing with-"

"That topic is not up for discussion anymore. Or would you rather I mess with your precious v card? I'm more than happy to."

She quickly shook her head and he released her face.

"Well, one more thing," he said, one finger caressing her cheek. "You cannot lose the gift of your innocence to any guy in this school or any other guy for that matter. Not while I'm your boyfriend. If I find out, I will kill him." He observed her shudders, but it didn't keep him from continuing with his threat. "And that will be after I kill you. And before that, I will ensure that I break your legs first. Those very legs that you dared to spread for him. Am I understood?"

She nodded, her eyes filling rapidly, triggered by her fear of him.

"Good." He said and pressed his lips to her forehead.

She was still frightened but strangely, his kiss on her forehead began to calm her jitters a little.

"Now, let's go shopping."

Boma recalled that he mentioned shopping. Somehow she didn't think it would be serious.

"I'm not- I'm not supposed to take gifts from- from strangers. I don't-I don't know you."

He spared her an incredulous glance. "Like seriously?"

"I don't-I don't think I need anything from-"

"Shut up."