~Embarrassing moments~

Friday the 22nd of November, 2019 01:34 PM

"Kadie, not cool outing me like that" Anthony said as I came back into my dressing room

"What?" I laughed

"You just told the world that me and Chris were dancing around to let it go"

"Did I lie though?"

"But - "

"Anthony shut up" Chris and Sebastian said in unison and Anthony unhappily sat back down on the couch.

"You did really good doll" Sebastian said, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me

"Now I gotta go do it all again" I laughed

"Everything will be fine" he said, and then leaned down and gently kissed me

"Ok lovebirds sorry to interrupt but Kadie's got to be back out their in thirty minutes" Ashling said and we pulled apart giggling.

"Alright" I mumbled, letting go of Sebastian and going over to the makeup table.

They undid my hair and took off my eye makeup and started again.

I'm not wearing a dress for the second one, I'm wearing a red suit with a large red diamond necklace, my shoes are the famous black heels with a red under sole, and my hair had large Hollywood curls through it.

I loved this pantsuit, it was incredibly comfortable. It's probably one of my favourite outfits I've ever worn. I also loved the jewellery, the necklace isn't mine it's actually from a museum and they let me borrow it for tonight, I wish it was mine though, I would wear it ever day.

"You know the premiers right across the street?" Ashling said as I got my hair done

"Yeah Jimmy mentioned that"

"Before you stopped by I popped over and their already setting it up, the carpets down and the trees are down and statues and everything"

"Oh my god, I need to stop by before we leave" I gushed