Chapter 4

"Millie, it's a crappy disney song, that was trying to match the music type from 2002! How good could the song possibly be!?" Y/N said, frustrated with Millie, talking about one song from a new movie about a big red panda. 

"Y/N it's a good song!" Millie said as she was vibing to the song, singing along to the lyrics and just swinging a bit. Y/N closed her locker and looked at Millie, raising an eyebrow. "You only listen to 2002 based music, Millie" Y/N said and the two friends started walking side by side. Millie shrugged and opened her book. 

"What are you reading? Seems new" Y/N commented and let Millie ramble on about the book. The two girls ended up crossing paths with Ranboo and Jim. Ranboo and Jim also seemed to be listening to some kind of music. "Ok, for a song made of that genre, it's actually really catchy and good" Ranboo admitted and the two boys were just vibing. Y/N looked at them and crossed her arms. "Mark, what are you listening too...?" Y/N said with a warning tone. 

Ranboo looked at her and sighed in defeat. "Nobody like you, from the movie turning red" Ranboo admitted and Y/N  face palmed and looked at Ranboo frustrated. "I thought you were on my side!"

"It's not my fault it's catchy!" Ranboo argued. "EXACTLY!" Millie and Jim said at the same time, as if Ranboo finally understood. 

Chad walked up to the group, looking at them. "Is this about that disney song problem again? Just give it a listen Y/N" Chad said, handing Y/N his headphones. Chad had gotten better and was actually a good, chill friend. He kind of balanced out the group. Y/N held her hands on her ears and glared at Chad. "NEVER!!! Disney had it's golden years, when it was treasure planet! It went down hill from there!" Y/N said. 

"But, Treasure Planet came out in 2002 and Turning Red scenario is in 2002..." Jim said. It was a debate they had in the group at the moment. They were all just having a good time when... Travis approached them.

"Hey Guys! How are y'all?" Travis asked, wrapping his arms around Y/N and Millie. The scandic girl stayed quiet, as Y/N elbowed the boy in his gut, making him fall to the ground. They walked away, not wanting to pay attention to them. Travis grabbed Millie's wrist and looked at her with eyes full of worry and concern... It was obviously fake, but Millie was too blind and had a habit of helping everyone.

"Millie... Be careful of Jim... He has... done something..." Travis said and Millie looked at the group, who hadn't noticed Millie was gone till' they turned around, they hadn't heard what Travis had said. "Millie, be careful... He is getting a little to close to a certain girl..." Travis said and let go off Millie's wrist as Chad started to chase Travis. 

Tha scandic girl was confused. She knew deep down he was lying, but he seemed so genuine in her eyes, she forgot everything he had done. She turned to her beloved boyfriend Jim, who looked at her with a worried look. Millie didn't know what to think of him. She loved Jim, but if he was off with another girl or guy or person, could he truly love her? She tried to push away these thoughts, but sadly... Millie was easy to manipulate and put thoughts into her mind. 

"Come on, we have school off now! Lets go to Café Andrews!" Chad said and smiled at Ranboo, looking at Y/N and then at Jim and Millie. 

Whatever it was, that Millie was feeling. She didn't like it. She hated this feeling... 

Travis had a Winter Heart for sure...

So did Kate...

The Winter Hearts...