Chapter 11 - my love cannot be bought

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The outside was already dark when little Luna woke up after a long nap. Eros was still asleep and snoring and she has no intention to disturb his peaceful sleep.

After Diony send them away to bring her to her room, Eros and Luna decided to sleep. And since she's so tired, sleep came to her without difficulty.

And now, she felt so good, she thought that maybe it's the time to continue reading the diary.

Her small feet tried to not create any noise and walk to her closet and open her bag where she hides the diary. Her hands hold it carefully as if it the most precious thing in the world. Her small body settled in the couch and start opening the pages where she stops since the last time she read it.

Her blue-green eyes stared at the pages in just a second and flipped it to another pages.

If you think that she isn't reading and understand it, well you're wrong because she could memorize it so easily.

Yes, she has photographic memory that only her parents know.

After hours of reading, her eyes brimmed with tears. She cannot imagined that she experienced that kind of pain and life.

Rubbing her eyes, she decided that it's enough for the day and will read it again next time, because if she continue, she might cry so hard and the last thing she ever wanted is to give her brothers worries.

So after she hides securely the diary on her small bag again, her little self walk towards Eros and kiss his cheek.

"I love you Rosy." She mumbled that unbeknownst to her, he was already awake.

"I love you more princess. You're so sweet, you know that,right?" He said and kiss her forehead lovingly.

"And why you didn't wake me up? Anyway it's time for dinner I think. So why don't we go down and eat?"

"I would love that Rosy." She replied happily. Eros went first to her bathroom to do his business and once he's done, he picked her up and then walk downstairs.

 Eros went first to her bathroom to do his business and once he's done, he picked her up and then walk downstairs