☔︎︎Chapter 33: Champagne memoirs☔︎︎

❥This chapter contains mature content

This chapter contains mature content

Play LOVE by Nat King Cole and hentai by cigarettes after sex for this chapter

The next day we all decided to take the boat out and spend the day on the water, after the storm cleared the sky was perfectly blue and the sun was at its peak in the sky. As far as I know, Niklaus and his friends talked everything through last night and said everything that needed to be said, I wanted to eavesdrop but he made me promise to stay in our room and let him handle things.

I wore a sage green bikini with white daisies on it, Sade wore a yellow one and Martina wore a bright blue one piece. We brought snacks on board that included tiny cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches that Rune made, tall jugs of lemonade and various biscuits and finger foods.

Rune conducted the boat as Martina was perched in his lap pretending it was her making the movements and not him, I watched as he placed his lips on her neck and she smiled, Nik, Sade and I gave each other knowing looks. It was at that moment that I felt a sort of sinking feeling in my chest, I guess a part of me wanted to be wanted by Niklaus like that, openly and proudly.

"How's your Uncle Benjamin's restaurant doing Nik?" Sade asks swirling her lemonade around is a glass, her cornrows knitted perfectly.

"Well enough, he's not one to strive for riches you know that, plus his wife's a lawyer and her job has always brought about more traction," Nik assured her, he wears black sunglasses and white swim trunks, his well-toned body glistening in the sunlight.

"True, he's a hardline communist just like you." She expresses, saying it with a sort of expression that only someone who knows him well would.

"You know him well, Sade?" I ask her and she takes a long sip from her glass,

"I work at his restaurant during the summers, to make a little extra money and have good company." She tells me and I hold her gaze.

A woman knows these things, I saw something that Niklaus couldn't that day on the sea, I know that Sade was hiding something too from me.