PROLOGUE

Poppy was known to be the girl who had it all. She was skilled in every weapon a Specialist could be skilled in, she was the complete replica of her father, Andreas, that was until he passed away in battle, and her relationship with her twin brother Sky, was something everyone was jealous of.

They were close, always had been since both their parents passed away. She didn't know much about her mum. And her father was always too focused on his training and battles to even pay attention to them. The only constant person in her life was Sky. 

Poppy was grateful to have him in her life. He quickly taken over the big, overprotective older brother role when the girl was born 15 minutes before him. But that didn't stop the boy from protecting the girl from everything. He just didn't want to lose her. So they both trained to be the best Specialist Alfea can ever offer. 

Her first year, she quickly befriended a boy name Riven. More like he was friends with her brother, and when she tagged along with hangouts, they quickly got to know each other, very quickly might we add. Which caused the boy to ask the girl out.

Everyone was very surprised to hear them dating. Riven is a cold-hearted, arrogant douchebag who really only cares about himself while Poppy was a free-spirit who always put other people first before herself. But yet, somehow, they worked. 

Poppy didn't believe everything that people told her about Riven. He always made her feel special. He took care of her, trained with her, basically did everything with her for her. But when things got serious, it scared the hell out of the girl.

So she did what she thought was the right thing to do, she broke up with him. But was that really the right thing to do? Especially since now that there is a threat in Alfea and Poppy was quickly gonna realize that she'll need people around her to help her get through this. Especially the brunette bad boy who she used to date and still loves.