Chapter 101: Who is Sus?

Of course, Shido did not intend to accept the confession of the mysterious blonde girl, but he couldn't let the other party wait in vain either. All he could do was to meet her and reject her properly.

So the question was: Who wrote this letter?

There was an important clue in the message: A girl with blonde hair. However, quite a number of girls in this school met the condition.

As far as Shido knew, Gabriel was one of them, but it was impossible for this arrogant angel to be interested in romance. She was a shut-in-neet, and she probably only liked video games.

 She was a shut-in-neet, and she probably only liked video games

And then, Umaru-chan?

But this girl was supposed to be a Brocon, and like Gabriel, she was more interested in games than anything else.

Next was Yumiko Miura. After all, this girl's recent behavior had been a bit weird, but with her personality, even if she wanted to confess, she would confess directly instead of writing a love letter like this.

Moreover, Yumiko was in the same class as him last year, and she didn't speak to him until last week. In fact, the content of the letter didn't match her behavior.

Elf Yamada? He saw her outside the publishing industry last week, but she didn't talk to him or even make eye contact with him.

Besides, she was not a student of this school, and she couldn't get in, let alone put a love letter in his backpack.

Well, Shido had no idea who else was out there. He had never interacted with blonde girls other than those, only time would tell.

As a result, Shido did not think anymore. Instead, he changed his strategy: Since the blonde girl put the love letter in his backpack at noon, Tomoya Aki, who was eating alone in the classroom, should have seen her.

So, Shido patted Tomoya Aki on the shoulder and asked with a smile:

"Tomoya, did you see anyone walking to my seat at noon?"

"At noon?"

Tomoya Aki frowned and tried to recall, then shook his head and denied:

"No!"