Chapter 102: Fumino's Agony

"Shido Itsuka...it's too much. I'm already very tired, please let me rest..."

Fumino Furuhashi said it in her dream.

Hearing such easily misunderstood words, the whole class naturally didn't want to study anymore, and they all wondered what Shido did to make Fumino Furuhashi so tired.

Even Hiratsuka couldn't help but be stunned: Teenagerss are surely energetic these days!

But on second thought, it seemed that Shido's girlfriend was the blonde little girl, so why the hell was Fumino murmuring those provocative words!?

Everyone in the class had different thoughts. Girls like Yumiko Miura, Megumi Kato, and Umaru-chan have their own strange thoughts after hearing that sentence.

There were worries, curiosity, and confusion.

"Itsuka, would you mind explaining what happened?"

Hiratsuka-sensei asked with a smile, but there was no kindness on her face.

She wasn't single all the time either. She used to have a man she liked, but she had some unpleasant experiences later, so what she hated most was those playboys.

Hiratsuka didn't want Shido to become one of them, so she wanted him to explain.

"I..."

Shido opened his mouth and didn't know how to explain it, because he didn't know what happened!

Why Fumino Furuhashi murmured his name while she was sleeping, or why she said that she couldn't sleep. He hadn't the slightest idea. It was natural that he didn't know how to explain it.

If he remembered correctly, he had spoken no more than ten sentences to Fumino, and half of them were from last week's psychological test, and they were all just general courtesy.

Could it be the results from that psychological test?

Shido recalled that last time he basically answered nonsense. Maybe some of his answers caused Fumino to think so much that she couldn't sleep?

In fact, Shido's guess was quite accurate. Fumino Furuhashi was indeed thinking wildly and hadn't slept much these days, not only because of the psychological test, but also because of Shido and those few girls who seeked her advice.

Shido already had a girlfriend, but Fumino knew that Yumiko Miura and Nino Nakano both like Shido too, and she really didn't know how to deal with such a complicated interpersonal relationship.

Yumiko had already started giving chocolates to him; Nino also got very close to Shido by singing with him. If the two of them knew that Shido already had a girlfriend, it would be difficult for them to accept it.

But it couldn't go on like this. After all, Shido didn't seem to be very good at dealing with emotional matters, so Fumino wanted to help out so that the two girls would not be too devastated when they ultimately got rejected by him.

It was a pity that she herself was not very good at dealing with this kind of thing. She kept thinking about it at night and didn't fall asleep until late at night, but Shido still stayed in her head.

After thinking about him at night and dreaming about him in the day, she just murmured such a mind-blowing sentence in a dream.

Of course, Shido couldn't have known all these.. He just patted Fumino's table and woke her up. He also hoped Fumino could explain why she said that!

Fumano slowly woke up and found that the whole class was very quiet, and everyone was looking at her. She couldn't help being surprised. She carefully asked her friend next to her: