Chapter 103: Ninja of Sengoku

"Is that so, Furuhashi?"

Hiratsuka-sensei asked quietly. She was willing to believe in Shido, at least Fumino Furuhashi wanted to get into the science department. It was true since Kirisu-sensei had discussed this issue with her.

Although Shido's grades were not particularly outstanding, he was considered a good student who was serious about his studies. Perhaps Fumino Furuhashi thought that it was useless to find the best graders in the first place, so she simply looked for someone with average grades first, and Shido was in that range.

"Yes, that's right!"

Fumino nodded lightly. Although this was not true, it seemed to be a very reasonable explanation.

Now that Shido said so, she naturally had to cooperate. She didn't want to be misunderstood by Yumiko Miura and Nino Nakano.

But where did Shido learn the fact that she wanted to get into the science department?

It seemed that only a few knew about this matter, and none of these people would tell him such a secret.

On the other hand, Rizu Ogata glanced at Shido curiously. She didn't know that Fumino Furuhashi asked him to improve her grades in science.

This made Rizu Ogata a little suspicious of the relationship between the two.

"Alright, be quiet, and let's go back to class!"

Hiratsuka patted the table. Since she accepted Shido's explanation, there was no need to ask anymore. Actually, she asked that way to avoid misunderstandings about the relationship between the two.

If everyone misunderstood the relationship between the two, it would be great trouble for Shido and Fumino. One would become a philandering man and the other would become a mistress, which would be too miserable for high schoolers to bear.

Now that it was clarified, she didn't want anyone to think about it anymore, and she was ready to continue her class.

Fumino let out a sigh of relief. It would be fine if the matter was resolved like this, but suddenly she felt that someone was pulling on her sleeve, and it was Rizu Ogata...

"Fumino, since when did you hire Itsuka as your tutor?"

Rizu gritted her teeth and asked.

"Hire... oh yes..."

Fumino almost missed the point, but according to Shido, the tutor was indeed a reasonable explanation.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

Rizu stared at her friend and asked, clearly saying that the two of them were supposed to fulfill their dreams together, and why did she get a tutor without telling her? Could it be that Fumino liked Shido?

Speaking of which, Fumino also ran to Shido last week and asked him to help her complete the psychological test, but when Rizu asked about the results of the test afterwards, her friend did not answer.

Now that she thought about it, it seemed a little suspicious.

"That's because...he's a boy. I'm a bit worried, so I'll try it out by myself first to make sure there's no problem before I ask you to join!"

 I'm a bit worried, so I'll try it out by myself first to make sure there's no problem before I ask you to join!"

Fumino explained in a hurry.

"Hmm...all right."

Rizu frowned. Fumino today indeed seemed a little weird.

"It's okay, it's okay, but I don't think it's useful, so I don't want to ask him to be a tutor anymore!"

Fumino smiled reluctantly. Shido would spend time with his girlfriend after school, so he definitely wouldn't have time to be their tutor.

"Is that so?"

Rizu nodded thoughtfully. She really wanted to believe what Fumino said, but her instinct told her that she didn't tell the truth.

So why did Fumino lie?

That may be because Fumino liked Shido and didn't want her to know.

Fumino said just now that Shido was on her mind when she slept. This should be the evidence of a maiden in love!

While the two were having a misunderstanding conversation, Megumi Kato was doing a big project on the side.

She drew a large picture on the notebook. There were dense words in the picture, and a title like this was written in the center part:

"Shido Itsuka''s interpersonal relationship!"

The central part was the name of Shido, and around this name were the names of other girls, including Yumiko Miura, Yui Yuigahama, Gabriel, Umaru-chan, Nino Nakano, Fumino Furuhashi, and herself

Aside from the girls in this class, she included girls from other classes, like the Nakano sisters, Eriri Spencer Sawamura, Utaha Kasumigaoka, Yukino Yukinoshita and Mai Sakurajima and others.

Also, she heard from Mai Sakurajima just now that Shido had a girlfriend, but she didn't know who it might be.

Looking at Shido's interpersonal relationship chart, it was not difficult to find that most of them had only been known to each other in the past few days. Obviously, Shido was a little transparent in the class last year, but now he has become the center of everyone's attention.

How did he do that?

Megumi Kato, who was lacking in presence, really wanted to learn!

If she got closer to the other party, would she become more eye-catching?

Megumi's eyes flickered, and she began to think about her next move.

On the other hand, Shido didn't think too much about it. Compared with Fumino Furuhashi, he really cared more about the girl with blond twintails who gave him the love letter.

During the break, Shido sent a message to Origami Tobiichi who was supposed to be at home, telling her that he would be a little late for their date in the afternoon.

However, at the moment when Shido sent the message, a familiar ringtone came from outside the window, and he frowned. This was Miku's singing.

In this world, it was safe to assume that only he and the Spirits had such ringtones.

So he was almost certain that Origami was out there, maybe on a tree and peeping at him.

The other students thought it was a classmate singing from another class, so they didn't pay much attention. Nino Nakano turned her head, but didn't see anyone out there, so she stopped thinking about it.

At this time, Miku Nakano, who was in another class, was suddenly stunned. She was very familiar with this kind of singing. Since the last time she met Shido and Miku at karaoke, she secretly recorded Miku's song on her phone. She had listened to it every day since then.

So this kind of singing was very familiar to her.

Miku Nakano looked out the window and found a white figure squatting on the tree, giving people the vibe of a Sengoku ninja, who was agile and stealthy.

Her intuition told her that it was a girl.

But who was this girl, and what did she have to do with Shido and Miku Izayoi?

Miku Nakano was a little curious, so she made a random excuse to the teacher and walked out of the classroom, heading toward Origami's direction...