Chapter 105: Friendzone Senpai

"Hey, isn't this the 'Friendzone Senpai'?"

The girl raised her head and said, a little surprised.

She hadn't looked at Shido's face seriously just now, but only now did she realize that she had accidentally met the famous senpai who friendzoned two beautiful girls!

"What the hell is 'Friendzone Senpai'?"

Shido couldn't help but ask.

"Didn't you reject Sakurajima-senpai and Kasumigaoka-senpai at the school gate a couple days ago? You rejected these two beautiful girls, and then confessed to me. Does that mean I am more attractive than these two senpais?"

The girl muttered the last sentence to herself sweetly.

Shido was flabbergasted. The brown-haired girl must have seen what happened last week. At that time, he thought the location was relatively hidden, and no one should have seen it!

Moreover, Shido had also recognized the other party, and she was also a famous anime character from SNAFU.

If he remembered correctly, Iroha Isshiki stole the hearts of many Yukino fans and Yui fans, making herself the fastest rising heroine of the series.

"Senpai..."

Iroha Isshiki suddenly approached Shido and called out softly.

"What is it?"

Shido frowned. He was the least experienced at dealing with girls like this. He was just too soft to be harsh with cute girls.

If people were tough with him, he would fight back tougher. However, this kind of soft and cute girl always made him feel difficult to deal with, and he couldn't maintain a poker face around her after seeing her smile.

"If it's Friendzone Senpai, I can consider taking back what I just said."

Iroha raised her head slightly, and seemed to be a little shy

"Take back what you just said?"

Shido recalled for a moment. The other party seemed to be rejecting his confession just now, the meaning of retraction was... planning to accept?