|| 33 ||

Art: ???
A/N: Hey. Enjoy today's update. 👍

"Am I hallucinating? Did I get drunk while I didn't know?"

"They all have the same features... how amusing."

"One of you burn my eyes to see if I'm seeing this right."

Obviously, the three would see this sight with disbelief. But more or less in absolute shock.

Shocking.

Nothing against the three kids, it's just that they fearfully resembled the previously met harbinger. And they could practically see that man's condescending face in their heads.

Their consciousness would flutter into the air, and wondering just what could possibly have been the situation here. The man couldn't have had kids, and raised three by himself either.

Or could he...?

It was just a simple and wild guess that hadn't aged quite well for them.

Kaeya had a shaking pointer finger pointed at not the kids— but at the house. And had a look of pleading. From what the things that were here, they could guess he was desperately wanting a shelter to fleet to.

The kids greeted a post man, as he handed them a clear white letter. With a bright coat, which looked just like the snow that engulfed this cold and ruthless empire.

Suddenly all three pairs of their eyes had all scurried in different directions in hope of finding... something...?

Until one of them pointed at the three older guys, as they all pointed to themselves copying the kid's earlier actions in confusion and hope for confirmation.

While they had started to freak out when the three kids of had started to make a less intense bee-line towards the trio adults. While the older looking brother slipped on the ice, hitting his butt in the process. The other two siblings helped him up, and as soon as they had confirmed their brother's safety they ran over to their target once again.

"Hey misters!" The youngest one addressed the three.

"At least add handsome to it—" Diluc had stomped on Kaeya's sleek black boots, as the guy let out such a high pitch scream you could barely even hear the suffering.

"What do you kids want with us?" Albedo asked. He hoped it didn't sound too rude to them as the words were laid out from his mouth. But the kids didn't seem fazed one bit.

The girl had slipped the letter from the youngest's hands, and brought it up, getting their attention to the letter.

"We have a letter." She said.

"I— we can see that..." Diluc said awkwardly, as he glanced at Kaeya, who shrugged his shoulders not wanting him to point the spotlight at him instead.

"Are you the 'three primary colored trio?' My older brother had mentioned in this letter?"

"Primary?"

"Colored..."

"Trio...?"

"I know what that is! Big brother told me those three colors can never be created with other colors, red, blue, and yellow. Wow! My big brother was right when we'd see them!" He laughed, quite amused of the news.

"Oh...? He called us that?" Kaeya and Albedo had caught the moment Diluc's eyes glowed red— with silent yet deadly, rumbling rage.

And once again, did Kaeya try to stop his brother from hitting children mistaking them for his main target. "They're not him— they're not him—!" He tried to explain.