Chapter 107: Eri Kashiwagi

Eriri looked at Shido suspiciously. Generally speaking, the art club's drawings and the illustrations of light novels were completely different things.

At least, even though she was the ace of the art club, there was no evidence that she was good at drawing illustrations for light novels.

But what she didn't know was that Shido had not only seen her school's paintings, but also her private works.

To be precise, her doujinshis!

During last winter's Manga Market, Nia Honjo was very interested in it, and Shido tagged along as well.

After coming to the market, Shido found that he no longer had much interest in doujinshis. Perhaps because of the many things he had experienced, he was no longer the innocent little boy he used to be.

It wasn't until he came to a fan club and saw the familiar artist's name "Eri Kashiwagi" that he knew that this was the pseudonym of Eriri, so he bought one with interest.

Mr. Kashiwagi Eri's drawing skills were very good. She drew the various expressions of the heroines vividly. Shido liked it very much, so he hid it under his bed and did not let the Spirits know about it.

How could it not be possible to draw illustrations for light novels with the drawing skills of 'Eri Kashiwagi'?

"I've seen your doujinshi, and it's really great! So..."

Shido replied casually, and then he realized that he had said the wrong thing.

Eriri seemed to be very afraid of being known for her hidden identity! What's more, he shouldn't have known so much.

"You know my identity?"

Eriri stared at Shido intently. Since he said so, he must know her hidden identity.

 Since he said so, he must know her hidden identity

"Yes, you are Eri Kashiwagi! Actually...actually..."

Shido smiled wryly. In fact he didn't know how to explain it!

"It was Tomoya Aki who told you that, right?"

Eriri said with certainty. Since Tomoya Aki knew about her true identity, it was totally possible that he would reveal this to Shido because of his bad character.

"That's right! Tomoya told me that!"

Shido nodded along with the other person's words. In a sense, he didn't lie, and it was indeed Tomoya Aki who told him.

But it was not the Tomoya in this world, but the one in the anime. So, he didn't have any guilt, and it was okay to shove all the blame on him.

"I shouldn't have told him so much in the first place!"

Eriri gritted her teeth and yelled.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

Shido smiled, and he also understood that if those boys knew that she was a doujinshi artist, they would inevitably look at her differently, which would go against her wish to live a normal life

"Thank you..."

Eriri let out a sigh of relief. According to her understanding, Tomoya Aki had now become the public enemy of women. Even men didn't want to approach him. It seemed that his only friend was Shido.

So as long as Shido didn't talk nonsense with other people, this matter wouldn't spread.

Moreover, Eriri originally wanted to find Nia Honjo. When discussing the paintings, it is inevitable to show his paintings, and it is easy to expose them at that time.

So thinking about it this way, it was not a big deal to be known by Shido now.

Shido let out a sigh of relief. Eriri didn't mind, but he was still a little curious: Why didn't the publisher accept Eriri as an illustrator?

However, Eriri seemed to have avoided talking about it, and Shido didn't ask any further questions.

He didn't ask any more questions, but Eriri had many questions.

First of all...

"Itsuki-kun, is Souji Honjo a student of this school?"

Eriri asked with bright eyes.

"Why do you think so?"

Shido asked.

"Because of this!"

Eriri chuckled lightly, and took out a simple drawing. Shido took a closer look and saw that it was the one painted by Natsumi last week.

He thought that Natsumi took it back, but he didn't expect it to be in Eriri's hands.

It seemed that Eriri thought that this was painted by Souji Honjo, since all the girls in the picture were in this high school. Therefore, she concluded that Souji Honjo was probably also a student of this school.

"No! She is not a student of this school."

Shido denied the other party truthfully. After all, he couldn't deceive the other party.

"For real?:

Eriri frowned, obviously not convinced.

"I don't need to lie to you! She came to pick me up after school and happened to stumble upon these girls, so she drew them down on a whim!"

Shido explained with a light smile.

"That's how it is..."

Eriri nodded thoughtfully, and didn't fully believe what Shido said, but this was not the point, so she didn't get to the bottom of it.

Instead, she asked him about something she was more interested in!

"You said 'she' just now, and then said that she came to pick you up after class. Could it be that Souji Honjo is your girlfriend?"

Eriri opened her eyes wide and asked. It made sense why Honjo-sensei became the illustrator of Shido: Because these two were a couple!

To be honest, in the hearts of Eriri, or in the hearts of most people, the light novel written by Shido was not worthy of the illustrations of Souji Honjo, and even many people bought his work for the sake of illustration. .

But if the two were in a relationship, they would naturally help each other like this.

As for the fact that Souji Honjo was younger than she expected, Eriri was actually not too surprised. After all, she also started drawing doujins in her teens, and she also knew a super artist who was one year younger than her, but whose painting level had been recognized by the world!

Therefore, experience was not the only thing, talent was equally important as well. As long as you had the talent and kept working hard, it was not impossible to become famous earlier than others.

And when Shido heard the other party's question, he nodded affirmatively and responded truthfully:

"That's right! Souji Honjo and I are in a relationship!"

PS: Thank you for your support!