♡ TWENTY - EIGHT ♡

song: make you feel my love - adele

R Y L E E

I'm sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery with my legs folded beneath me as I smooth my hand over my bump.

I can't sleep and I don't know why but I felt like coming in here. We finished the nursery a couple days ago and I just feel calm in here I guess.

We kept the room soft grays, browns, and white to try and keep it as neutral as possible and I think it turned out perfect. It's exactly what I wanted.

As I sit in her nursery I can't help but wonder what she's going to be like

As I sit in her nursery I can't help but wonder what she's going to be like. Is she going to be warm and compassionate or joyous and goofy?

Will she cry whenever she's away from me and Niall at night or will she be an easy baby that only wakes up a few times? Will she prefer me or Niall? Or will she have no preference at all?

Will she let me put bows and headbands on her and let me dress her up in a adorable clothes? Or will she hate them and cry when I put them on her?

I'm getting anxious for her to come because we've done everything. We bought the diapers and the clothes and did the nursery. We have bouncers and pacifiers and formula just in case of emergencies. We have carrier wraps, a stroller, and toys.

I'm mentally prepared for birth now and I've been doing my exercises religiously. I'm eating healthy and staying physically active but I'm not going out in public much since now people know who I am and I'm too far along to hide it.

His fans took the news of me really well which I honestly wasn't expecting. Niall told me there would be only a few rude people but I thought they'd all hate me. Instead I've gotten a lot of love.

They also seem to appreciate that I post on Instagram more than Niall does because now they get more "content" as they would put it. I know we're going to have to tell them that we're pregnant soon because I'm only two months out but Niall said he wanted to wait until she was born and everyone was healthy and happy. I'll let him tell his fans about her whenever he wants. That's his decision.

I sigh and look down at my bump. It's gotten pretty big but I still have twelve more weeks. That's such a long time when I really think about it. I still have a little less than three months.

"Can you hurry up in there? I'm starting to get impatient." I say to her with a sigh. "No offense but I kinda want my body back." I say while lifting my shirt to run my finger over a stretch mark along the side of my stomach.

I tried so hard not to get them.

I have body image issues because of my past relationships and I've been really good about it since finding out I'm pregnant but I can't help that my heart sinks when I see the stretches in my skin.