Chapter 108: Encounter at the School Gate

"Really?"

Eriri looked at Shido curiously, and wanted to make sure.

If Souji Honjo was really Shido's girlfriend, it must be a girl about her age, which would be easier for her to get along with.

After all, all of her friends that loved anime and manga, including Tomoya Aki, were all boys, and no girls her age had ever had the same interest as her.

Since Souji Honjo drew illustrations for Shido's light novels, she must be very interested in anime. It would be nice if she had the opportunity to make friends with her.

"Okay! That's all the time I have today, I will need to go now..."

Shido said impatiently. He originally thought that the other party was here to confess. If he knew that it was such a tedious thing, he would be too lazy to waste time here!

"Uh... Forget it! I will ask you later when you have the time!"

Eiri chuckled. She actually had a lot of things she wanted to ask, but there was no need to make Shido unhappy.

Anyway, it seemed that Shido would go to the cafeteria for lunch from time to time, so they might be able to talk about it at lunch tomorrow.

"Then I'm leaving~"

Shido waved his hand, and seeing that Eriri didn't object, he hurriedly left the rooftop.

In fact, they didn't chat for a long time, only about half an hour, and many of the school's classmates had not left yet.

But Shido didn't care about these classmates. After reaching the school gate, he looked left and right to confirm that no one was there, and then he spoke in a low voice:

"Origami?"

"Present!"

Origami suddenly jumped out, she knew she was discovered anyway, and there was no need to act.

Moreover, she didn't mind being known by Shido that she was following, after all, it was just a very common thing for her

However, there was no way to recover the photo of Shido kissing Mukuro after being discovered.

But after thinking about it, it was not that important since it was not her in the photo. If it's gone, it's gone!

"Did you see what happened just now?"

Shido asked curiously.

"No."

Origami shook her head. She knew that Shido was referring to the incident on the rooftop, but because she couldn't get close, and the tree wasn't tall enough, she didn't see anything.

"Really? You're not curious at all?"

Shido asked again.

"It won't have anything to do with our date anyway!"