68 [!!]

Y/N walks over to where the wine was, carefully pouring two glasses for herself and Jungkoook. She takes one glass and hands it to him whilst placing the other glass on the edge of the tub. She swiftly removes her robe, climbing into the tub and basking in the heat with a relaxed sigh.

"This.. this feels so good."

"Hmm, you feel better than this," Jungkook adds another dirty joke to the night, sliding his hands along the inside of his thigh to pull her closer to himself. "Relax closer by me," Jungkook tells her softly. Pecking her cheek softly, he moved her hair to one side of her shoulders, tucking any strands of hair behind her ear. "You're effortlessly pretty."

Her lips curve into a shy smile as she continues to avoid his gaze. "You tell me that all the time," she gushes, biting on her bottom lip to tone down her smile. One thing she could never get used to was Jungkook's tens of thousands of compliments he would shower her with everyday.

"It's so different seeing you shy away when I compliment you," Jungkook holds her chin up to look at him fully, pecking her lips softly.

Before they started dating, whenever Jungkook insulted her, she would come right back at him, and whenever he would indirectly compliment her, she'd simply tell him to 'shut up' or 'go away.' Now, she grew shy from his heartfelt words.

"Come kiss me like you mean it."

His words sounded like a challenge, and so her palm makes home on his cheek as she leans in and presses her lips against his. The kiss was soft, but at the same time, full of so much need coming from the both of them.

Jungkook's hands make its way to rest on her cheeks as he deepens the kiss between them two. Without the aspect of them having sex before being together, Jungkook enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his the most. They were always so plush and soft and it made him want to kiss her all of the time. However, he pulls his lips away to attach them to her neck, sucking softly at the skin to hear her every sigh of pleasure thrown his way.

Y/N used this time to simply relax. Nothing could beat being in a bath with her boyfriends' lips working on her neck. Her hands go to pull at the stray hairs on the back of his neck as she cherished the soft pleasure he was giving her.

"Jungkook.." she moans quietly, keeping her sounds to a minimum. There was no doubt Jungkook's actions would leave subtle marks on her neck that would soon become vibrant overnight.

His hands come to press her heat along his thigh, rolling her bare cunt against his thigh while his lips continued its harsh movements along her neck. "I could take you right here, couldn't I?" Jungkook mumbles against her neck.

His tongue darts out to drag along her skin, before pulling away to look her in the eyes. "Feels good?"

"So good.." Y/N proceeds to take control of her own body, moving her hips against him as she continues to grind her cunt against thigh. The water in the bathtub spilled out with each subtle movement of her hips, but the pair were too distracted to do anything about it.

Jungkook's erection was growing right beneath her and the contact between them left her throbbing.

"Fuck— fuck me, please."

Jungkook lifted her body up a bit to slowly ease his member into her cunt. Sharing a gasp at the feeling, his lips finds its way to her neck again. "God you feel so good baby," Jungkook groans, bringing his waist up to thrust into her.

One hand goes to grip the edge of the tub tightly to stabilise herself as Jungkook thrusted into her carefully. Short breaths and small whines left her lips, her cunt repeatedly spasming around his length.