Elizabeth's Party. 9

Remember to vote y'all! Share and comment! Tell me things y'all would like to happen in the story!!!
(Warning: Sexual scene later on in the chapter.)

                             _____________

You awoke in an unfamiliar room, with arms around your waist, lying on an unfamiliar bed. You were afraid to turn around and see who these hands belonged to, even though you were certain who they belonged to, you just didn't want to be proven right.

You were only in your bra and had nothing else on.

"What happened?" You thought to yourself as you tried to go over what had happened a few hours ago. You looked at your phone seeing that it was Sunday, 1:00 and multiple miss calls from Derek.

Shit.

Flashback:
It's the day of Elizabeth's birthday celebration, you put on sweats and a black hoodie but made sure to put your dress and accessories in your bag, along with your makeup to put on later.

What you will wear to Elizabeth's party:

You were surprisingly able to hide your heals and handbag in your school bag and made your way out your room door revealing Derek

"I'm ready to go." He nods and you walked down the stairs seeing your dad narrowing his eyes at you.

"What?"

Just don't look in my bag.

And everything will be fine.

"Y/n, if you pull something similarly to what you did last time trying to act grown-"

"But I am grown-" he slaps you across your face as soon as those words left your mouth cutting you off. You rubbed your cheek looking at him wanting to slap him back.

"Make sure you're back by ten. I'm not fucking playing with you." You glared at him and made your way out the house going to the car.

Ok the plan is going well so far.

After some time you made it to the park and you walked out the car while waving at Derek so he could leave. He starts looking at you while narrowing his eyebrows then drives off.

Weirdo.

"Damn what took you so long?" Devon says causing you to jump since you didn't see him. "You're so dramatic." He says while laughing and giving you a hug. "Why it feel like I haven't seen you in forever?"

"It hasn't been that long Devon." You chuckled as you moved from him and walked to his car.

"You took madddd long to come I was bout to leave ya ass."

"I didn't even take that long nigga calm down." He laughs and when you go in his car you dramatically sighed of relief while falling on the seat.

"Bitch the fuck wrong wit you?" He looks at you concerned which causes you to laugh.