43

~♡ Jimin's POV ♡~

It was second period and Jimin and Taehyung had a class to teach together while Krua was at a different one.

This time they were outside at the field, and Jimin had just sat down at the bleachers to drink some water.

"Hey stranger." Taehyung said as he approached Jimin who smiled at him. "Hey." Jimin put the cap back on his water bottle as Taehyung took a seat next to him.

"You seem to be in a much better mood today, things worked out?" Taehyung asked while looking at Jimin who replied, "yeah, we cleared up the misunderstanding and I'm a happy boy again. Well, man, I should say."

Taehyung chuckled then said, "I'm glad." They both looked out into the field at the students who were playing/trying to play football.

Taehyung said while looking at one group in particular, "you see that girl, Rae, the one with the dutch braids."

"Yeah." Jimin said.

"She has a huge crush on Jongsuk, the guy who's trying to steal the ball from her. I've noticed they've been more physical with each other."

Jimin laughed a little, making Taehyung realized what he had said and laughed too. "I promise that pun wasn't intended."

When their laughter stopped, Taehyung looked out at the students again, then suddenly realization hit him. "Oh shoot-- we have a class to teach."

He immediately got up, followed by Jimin.

"Alright, educate me children." Taehyung said with his hands on his hips. The students responded the same moment Jimin's phone pinged.

He opened the message while Taehyung chatted with the students in the background.

Future wife 🌼
I don't feel well so I asked my mom to take me home. I tried my hardest to bare with the stupid annoying cramps but now I have a killer headache and i just can't anymore. See you later ❤

Me
ugh! Drink a warm cup of tea and take painkillers. I really hope u get to rest well. See u after school ❤

~♡ Krua's POV ♡~

"Oh god we're finally home!" Krua unbuckled her seat belt and so did her mom who was in the driver's seat. "Yes!" Her mom replied to her.

They exited the car and went over to the front door. Krua's mom unlocked it with the key and Krua quickly went inside.

"Finally we're home! I could cry right now." She said as she took her shoes off, leaving on her socks.

Krua's mom agreed, "yes, you could finally get some rest and a nice, warm cup of tea." She was also taking her shoes off.

"Thank you mom, I'll be dead without you." Krua responded while cringing her face in pain as she walked over to the couch before lying down on it.

"Hold on for about 10 mintues." Her mom said while quickly walking to the kitchen.

"Okay mom." Krua responded, her eyes closed. She then suddenly got up and said, still in pain, "I'll lie down in my bed instead."

"Okay, I'll bring the tea upstairs for you. Wait-- Krua, do you still have a headache?"

"It hurts more now that I got up." Her mom replied, "alright, go lie down and I'll bring you tablets to take."

"Thanks mom." Krua said, her expression annoyed because of the painful cramps. She walked upstairs to her room and waited for her mom.

__________

"Oh, I think she's waking up." Krua heard her mom talk in a soft tone as she slightly opened her eyes.

She saw her mom standing beside her bed while looking down at her, right before suddenly seeing Jimin come into the frame from the other side of the bed and he also looked down at her, causing the chain around his neck to dangle. He said in a soft tone, "hello beautiful."