60.

Mya found out that becoming a parent came with newfound joy that she never understood before.

And she also found out that much joy must be leveled with something in return. 

And that was many sleepless nights. There were times that Fred and her would have a conversation simply with grunts and groans on who would get up to help the baby. George, didn't help them at all, but he would come in to remind them that he also lived there and wanted to sleep.

They had officially made George Matthew's godfather and he felt that role only meant when he was there to have fun with the baby. When the baby was in a good mood that was. Remus told her that James Potter had been her godfather, and he was the exact same way until he had Harry.

And on top of all the pain her body was already going through after giving birth and having to breastfeed, Mya also had to deal with the full moon again after nine months of being free of it. Two days before Christmas at that. 

She was struggling to even open her eyes on Christmas Eve in the afternoon. She had gone into a forest several miles away the previous night. They were not able to even get the wolfsbane potion for her. It had become a banned potion now and anyone caught making it could end up in Azkaban. 

Fred stood next to Mathew's crib, rocking him and feeding him a bottle at the same time. "Morning." His own voice sounded scratchy, like he had just woken up as well.

Mya looked over at the small bedside clock. "Fred, it's two in the afternoon."

"Yeah, well, I couldn't sleep last night," Fred yawned. His eyes half open.

Mya gave him a sad look. "How bad was it?"

"You were fine, I found you this morning in the woods and brought you back home," Fred continued to rock Mathew. "Nothing happened with Matty though, so, that's good for now at least."

The first three months of Mathew's life were critical. It was during that time that he would start to show signs of being a werewolf or not. So Fred, who was already up all night with worry about his wife, stayed up watching their baby as well for literally anything. 

"Matty?" Mya raised a brow.

"Yeah, I mean, Mathew just seems so long for a baby," Fred took the bottle away from him when he was done, moving to place his head over his shoulder to burp him. "To sophisticated for our young chap. I thought, you know, Matty was kind of fun."

"I like it," Mya smiled, snuggling into her pillow. "It's cute."

"You think? Because we can also go with-"

"Where is my grandbaby!" Molly had come bursting through the door and within a second of entering, had taken the baby from Fred.

"H-He hasn't been burped yet," Fred looked confused about how fast she was able to get the baby from him.