Naughty Secrets

"Cute

"Cute." Taehyung's sudden voice from his place had her turning her attention to him and she finds him looking up at her with softest smile ever.

She hums in confusion. Is he calling her cute? She has to agree that she is indeed very cute.

Her gaze trail around the room, rather timid and embarrassed now after all of that. She realizes that they all wear the same expression. Their captain just delivered a rather dirty line to his fiancé, what is there to smile about?

"You have something here." Hoseok points to his cheek. Y/n follows his words and tap her cheek at where he is pointing.

"What is it?" Eyes doey, she naively wonders.

"Oh sorry. I thought it was something else but is just a very sweet dumpling." Chuckling, Hoseok teases.

"Uff!" The female huffs, turning around and walking towards the door. She better get out of here before her legs also gives up on her and she ends up embarrassing herself.

"Do not leave, my love." Jimin calls out the moment he spots her hand on the doorknob. "Alright. I would not tease you. Please stay."

Y/n glance back at him and his pretty eyes almost manage to lure her in. Turning her body around with a serious look, she folds her hand over her chest. But the blush that still lingers makes her too irresistible in his eyes. "I came here to ask for something. But since you are being so unfair, I will say it without any hesitation."

"Go ahead." He encourages, head tilting to the side.

"Take me down the dungeon." She states boldly and it is not hard reading the room after expressing that. The negativity was clear as day.

Hearing that, Jimin is reluctant. Last night, when she requested if she could meet that man, he was actually glad that Hoseok and Taehyung handled it for him and like the best girl she is for him, she let it go. But seems like she still wishes to see that man. Jimin is a weak man when it comes to his fiancé. He does not have the heart to ever say no to her.

But it is rather that place. Those dirty walls surrounded everything harsh and dark. He does not want a single stain on those pure doe eyes.

"Did I not tell you yesterday? That is not a place for you." Taehyung softly scolds, frowning at the situation.

Why does she wants to go down there? And why has she been asking about that man?

Y/n trail her gaze over the room, their scowls and frowns a clear sight of their opinions.

"Am I being rejected?" She deadpan, a brow ticking. "This is quite new to me. I have never been in this situation before."

"You see." Yoongi chuckles and really, Y/n would live a better day without him speaking. But the man is too cocky. "That is what a spoiled princess would say." He grins that cheshire smile, eyes twinkling with everything that makes her want to burn him to dust with words.