Thirteen|| CPR

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

Thirteen|| CPR

I did not know what I was doing.

Parker had insisted on playing hide and seek and I had no idea where he was.

You'd think a 6'3 -or something like that- foot guy would be easy to spot but's it actually harder than I thought it would be.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm lost. Scratch that, I'm sure I'm lost.

I groaned as I realized I passed the same hallway for the fourth time.

Why must this stuff always happen to me? Why would I accept to play this stupid game in the first place?

I made a turn and halted. Parker was standing on a diving board that lead to an indoor pool.

"Parker," I said slowly. I reached out to him and walked cautiously towards the drunk lunatic.

His head twisted in my direction and smirked. And it wasn't those cocky smirks he always has plastered on his face; no, this was a full blown evil smirk. The kind you see villains wearing in scary movies.

He leaped and plummeted into the pool with a huge splash. I yelped and tried to cover myself so I wouldn't get wet.

No such luck.

I prepared to scold Parker once he got to the surface but after a minute of waiting I realized he wasn't going to come up.

"No, no, no," I mumbled under my breath and kicked off my shoes. There is no way he could be stupid enough to jump in a pool if he didn't know how to swim.

I jumped in the pool, not really caring for my clothes, and finally saw Parker sprawled on the pool floor. His eyes were closing and he was looking up at me.

I swam to the bottom and pulled him to the surface.

"Why are you so stupid? Do you know how deep that pool is? Ten feet! You scared the baloney out of me, Parker! Parker..." I trailed off. He wasn't opening his eyes. I don't even thing he was breathing.

I stared at him in panic and started breathing harshly.

Do I have time to ask Google how to perform CPR? Wait, my phone got wet. What do I do?!

I put my hands on his chest and pressed. "Come on, Parker."

I felt the blood leave my face when he didn't open his eyes. In my defense, my only experience came from watching movies.

I pinched his nose and shut my eyes tightly.

Forgive me for this, Lord.

I pressed my lips on his and blew. I don't know what happened but next thing I now, Parker wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

The kiss didn't last long though because I turned my head and pushed myself away from him.

I could fell the blood rushing back on my face, but this time I was angry.

Parker just laid there casually wearing his not so evil smirk. He was looking at me with a raised eyebrow as if mocking me for actually performing CPR on him.

I opened my mouth once, then twice, and finally trice. But the words died in my throat.

"Well, I enjoyed that," Parker stated and stood up quite clumsily.

"What?" I gritted my teeth as the questioned passed my lips.

"The game, the swim, and that little performance that you gave me," he remarked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

My jaw nearly touched the floor- dang, it almost hit the Earth's core. I walked towards him and aimed my fist for his face.

I successfully landed the blow on his check and his head snapped to the side at the sudden impact. "Okay, I deserved that."

I hit him again, but this time on the stomach. It didn't seem to hurt him that much but he still winced. "And that," he muttered.

I raised my clenched fist again but I didn't get to hit him. His hand caught my fist and he quickly threw me over his shoulder before I could hit him again.

"Calm down, Tiger," he chuckled. The obnoxious sound only seemed to add fuel to my anger. I started to smash my fist onto his back as hard as I could.

"I nearly had a heart attack!"

I pounded my fist on his back again and he stumbled a bit. I yelped and clenched his wet shirt as I realized we were going up the stairs. Not to mention he was still drunk.

"Don't fall, Parker," I warned. It wouldn't be pretty if both of us fell down the stairs.

"I've got you, Ells," he reassured and kept walking.

"Don't call me that."

"How about Cupcake."

"Just call me Ellie," I growled.

"No can do, kitten."

Kitten? Now this was getting ridiculous.

Parker finally set me down when we got to his room.

I looked around and concluded that it was sadly bigger than my whole house.

His walls were white but there were posters of different bands like Green Day, Metallica and Nirvana plastered on them. Who knew Parker and Will had the same taste in music. Go figure.

His king sized bed had black sheets- and was surprisingly made. The room was mostly clean, if you didn't notice the CDs that were scattered on the floor.

"Go change," I ordered but Parker refused to move.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and made my way to his closet- yet another thing that was bigger than my house. I grabbed two shirts and two sweatpants and tossed a pair to Parker.

"Change," I said again.

Parker shrugged and started unbuttoning his blue jeans.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope," I muttered and walked into the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and winced. I was was going to be sleeping only in Parker's clothes since everything was wet. This is going to be the most embarrassing night of my life.

I threw on the shirt then the sweatpants and tossed my wet clothes into the tub before walking out with my arms crossed.

Parker was already in bed with his eyes half closed and I sighed in relief. Good thing he had decided to actually put his sweatpants on, even though he had left the shirt on the floor.

"Sleep with me, Ellie," he whispered.

"Um, no thank you," I squeaked and laid down on the white sofa next to the closet.

"Ellie, please," he begged. I would have laughed at him if this situation were different.

"No, Parker, go to sleep."

But unfortunately Parker never does what he is told. He stood up and walked my way with a mischievous glint in his brown eyes.

My heart started beating frantically as he put his arms under my body and picked me up for the second time this day.

He set me gently on the bed and laid down beside me before clapping his hands twice.

The lights turned off.

The lights freaking turned off.

I thought that only happened in the movies.

Parker's arms encircled my waist and he pulled me tight against him.

"Good night, Ellie."

Does anybody suddenly ship Will and Sam? I'm getting weird feelings for those two.