Chapter 65

I smile amused, as I see Rebekah and Klaus throw Finn into the house, both of them looking like badasses. They headed down to Chicago or some place to snatch him up. They need him for something, I don't know what. Nor do I really care at the moment.

"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah sighs, casting a bored look at Finn. Oh yeah, they want to unlink themselves. I kind of want them unlinked too. I don't like people having an advantage over them.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn glares.

"No, I most likely could. But why force, when I can persuade." Klaus smirks, gesturing up the stairs. Sage, the red head Damon saw the other day, comes into view on the steps. Klaus explained to me that Sage and Finn are in love or something.

I walk down the rest of the steps, walking over to Klaus and Rebekah. I don't want to get in the way of Finn and Sage's moment. That would kind of ruin it. Like if they were running towards each other in happiness, ready to make out, and I'm just staring in the middle like, 'I'm gonna ruin your 500 year awaited reunion bitches.'

"Hello Finn." Sage smiles slightly, looking at a shocked Finn.

"Sage." he breathes out, jumping up to his feet. He hurries over to the stairs, Sage practically tackling him with a hug. They both have sappy smiles on there faces.

"Well, what do you know, true love prevails." Rebekah rolls her eyes.

Klaus looks down at his phone, not looking at Rebekah as he answers. "It does have it uses. Easier than torturing him." Klaus smirks, replying to whoever it was before putting it away.

"I have something I need to do today. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asks, a cruel glint in her eyes. Jeez, looks like someone pissed her off.

"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?" he questions.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." she growls, casting a look at me. "Ask Sage what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order." Shit...of course Damon did something stupid to piss of Bekah. He's an idiot these days.

"Bekah, what are you going to do to him?" I frown, praying that she won't kill him.

"Torture him, make him pay for lying to me. You could help." she shrugs.

"I don't want to help." I sigh.

"Are you sure? This is your chance to hurt him. To make him feel pain. He broke your heart, he lied to you about kissing Elena. Don't you want a little revenge?" Rebekah purrs, taking a few steps towards me, while I take a few steps back.

"I don't want any part of what you're going to do Rebekah." I insist, glancing over at Klaus to see him watching me. I give him a look telling him to help me but he just ignores it. He wants me to hurt Damon doesn't he? "Back away from me Rebekah, I'm not going to help you."

"I could make you help me." she threatens.

"Compel me? Really?" I demand, glaring at her.

"Enough Rebekah, Aria is helping me out with the witch today. You can torture someone by yourself, can't you?" Klaus finally joins, giving Rebekah a hard look.

Rebekah takes a few steps away from me, glaring at me. I glare right back, wondering what the hell her problem is?

==================

Klaus appears in front of me, blocking the front door. I give him a weird look, "What?"

"Where have you been?" he sighs.