Qrow Branwen X Tyrian Sister Reader: Decision Part 2

(3rd POV)

You sometimes wonder if the gods are still around because right now your situation with Qrow and what this might lead to feels too much like a funny coincidence. And if they aren't well then you guess the only person you can truly blame for getting in this situation.

After realizing Qrow was a member of Ozpin's group of people that know about relics, maidens, gods and other stuff the world has no clue of, it made you grow really concerned and anxious. I mean you are spending time with a guy who has made his mission to stop you and Salem's group.

You tried to cut off ties from Qrow then on, but it seems he enjoyed spending time with you a lot because he invited you to spend time together again. Figuring it would be suspicious of you to suddenly avoid it as if he has some sort of disease you begrudgingly accept the invite. You wish you could say things got easier from then on, but quite the opposite happened.

You tried everything you could to get him to stop wanting to be with you. First you tried acting like a jerk, but it seems as if he can read you better than you thought since he then also acted like one saying he was playing along with the whole act you got going. Next you tried acting like a total weirdo doing weird things like by acting obsessed to this cartoon show you would talk about all the time, but apparently he was a fan too and didn't seem totally fazed by this fake fixation. Most recently you tried acting like a slob, which gave him the impression that it was some sort of test to see if he only cared about your looks and him saying he loves no matter how you look.

It was really unfair how accepting he was of you and only seemed to love you more for being more open. Curse how much this made your heartbeat.

Yeah things got even more complicated and difficult the more you did this as it meant you were getting closer to Qrow and during that time it made you feel things that you never had time to experience before with most of your time going towards your brother. You felt this type of connection and closeness like the one you have with Tyrian, except while it was similar this type of fondness that felt different in a sense that it could be argued it was something different all together.

It was hard to explain, but soon you felt less hasty in trying to get Qrow to leave you and began to wish that didn't happen. You couldn't explain why you were feeling this way, you shouldn't be, he is one of Salem's enemies. Your allegiance should be with your brother and her, still this connection with Qrow was something that couldn't be ignored. Especially when the Vytal Festival came.

Qrow seemed to be actually living there because he never left and with him staying at the place you were working it was no shock to see him walking the halls of this school. This gave him more time to flirt, talk or do anything to show any bit of affection he can which didn't help your dilemma in the slightest.

Then on the second day of single fights in the festival Cinder started her plan to bring down Beacon and Vale which worked well. Minus the fact she couldn't get the relic and got injured by Ruby and her silver eyes. Still Beacon is overrun by Grimm and Vae is left in shambles leaving Ozpin's group with a major loss. You didn't help Cinder and her group as Salem saw it would be useful for you to stay a secret ally. With Beacon down some of the teachers tried to fix Vale deal with all the Grimm or moved to one of the other academies since most of Beacon students moved to one of the other kingdoms to get their licenses and with such a high number of students they needed more teachers.

Instead of going to Atlas or Shade you went to Heaven Academy to work with Lionheart since Mistral's top Huntsman academy is the next best target. So with you spending time at the academy as the only Huntress not sent on a mission you had to watch over the students and the remaining Huntsman fight tooth and nail so the city is not overloaded with Grimm. You found it hard to sleep one night when you heard the kid of a Huntress ask when mom was coming back. Or the next night and night after that one when you heard other kids or significant others asking when they could be a whole family again.