When you get a Miraculous (Part 1)

I feel like alot of people have been asking for this scenario but I can't find all the comments XD Buut I did find these three.

Sooo here you go -BLUBBABOBA and @Pizzagirl1221 and thatoneweirdsimp. Hope y'all enjoy :3

-

Your Pov

"(Y/N), we need to get you out of here! Please.." Luka shouted, his voice rather stern yet it still held this tint of softness in it.

But I refuse to budge, I need to help the civilians. I may be acting stubborn, but it's for a good cause.

"Luka, I can't just stand here and watch people struggle. I want to help." I argued back, looking right at his teal orbs, searching for some kind of weakness in them.

Sadly, I can't see his resolve cracking, and it probably won't be cracking anytime soon. I tried everything, from giving him the doe eyes, to outright acting petty.

"No. I'm taking you far away from here, no more arguing." Luka sighed out, his firm grip on my hand never faltering even slightly.

I held my guard up, locking myself in place. I'm not going to flee, knowing that there are still people here hiding and waiting for rescue.

The sound of a yo-yo broke both of us out of our trance. We looked to see a frazzled ladybug in front of us, her chest heaving up and down in a frantic manner.

She looked at the both of us with wide bluebell eyes, and then heaved out a groan filled with frustration. She started to pace back and forth, rambling all about as she does so.

"This is a disaster. Chat Noirs been captured, you weren't there to cast out your Second Chance, and there's a flock of civilians trapped inside a building. What are we going to do?" Ladybug paced about.

Luka looked at Ladybug in disbelief, unknowingly letting go of my hand in shock.

"What're we going to do, then?" He asked in a frantic haste. Ladybug crossed her hands and started to think, looking at her surroundings to see if she can put the pieces together.

"Well, first we need to save those civilians. We have to distract the sentimonster while someone goes in to escort them out of the building." Ladybug briefly explains, locking her eyes with mine.

I think I know where this is going.

"No. Absolutely not!" Luka intervenes, looking at Ladybug with pleading eyes.

"I can't find Polymouse anywhere. I need someone to use the Mouse Miraculous." Ladybug heaved out a sigh. She held her yo-yo tightly in her hands, and pressed the black dot in the middle of it.

The little yo-yo opened, a gist of hue pink lighting up the inside as Ladybug digs her hand in it.

"This is the mouse miraculous. I'm sorry Luka, but (Y/N) is going to use it, and she will use it for the greater good." Ladybug exclaimed, authority avail in her tone of voice.

Luka was shocked, that a given. His mouth was agape, eyes wide with surprise. He had to blink a couple of times, making sure that it wasn't all a dream.

I for one, was beyond excited to finally be a part of the team, even if it's just a temporary thing.

Ladybug handed me the small pendant. It is circular and dark gray with lighter gray markings and five pink mice in a circle on the front of it, attached by light orchid pink bead which is hung on a bead-colored string.

"Ladybug, I will not allow you to put (Y/N) in harms way. Please, let me wear the miraculous instead." Luka tried to stammer out, his voice shaky and was filled with utter despair.

Ladybug looked at him confused. "Luka you don't have to worry. Since it's her first time, I'll take it easy on her." She giggled out.

"(Y/N) will not be put in harms way, you have my word. She just has to escort all the civilians outside the building, she can use Multitude." Ladybug explains.

Luka was unconvinced, I can tell by the look on his face. But then the ground started to rumble, with harsh, gigantic footsteps plundering all about.

There was no more time for arguing. Luka hung his head low in defeat, and nodded his head slightly. "Okay, Ladybug."

Ladybug clasps her hand in triumph, then handed me the small miraculous pendant. Immediately, I put it on and started to squeal like a deranged child.

"Excited?" Ladybug giggled at me, in which I nodded my head profusely. "I've always wanted to do this." I squealed.

"I'm sure you'll do amazing. To activate the necklace, you must speak the transformation phrase: "Mullo, Get Squeaky." She then explains.

A sighed, trying to ease my rapidly beating heart. "Mullo, Get Squeaky!"

In a flash, my usual attire vanished and it was replaced with a mouse themed suit.

It was a beautiful grey, pink, and black suit. My hair was tied up in a Odango-style twin buns which resembles mouse ears (Y'all can change it if you want lol).

The mask is gray at the top and pink with a black border at the bottom. Add some black gloves that are a little above my elbows and have a thick pink horizontal stripe at the end.

It also has some black boots that are above knee-level with a thick pink horizontal stripe.

I couldn't suppress my excitement, as I immediately squealed and gawked at the outfit in amazement. It feels so snug, and it fits perfectly. It didn't feel uncomfortable, and it wasn't hard to breathe in.

"You look perfect! So, (Y/N) (L/N).. Are you ready for your first mission?" Ladybug asked, with a small, ganuine smile plastered on her face.

"I am soo ready." I cheered.

"I am not! This is dangerous." Luka argued once more, trying to desperately make me stand on the sidelines. "(Y/N) this isn't child's play, you have to-" His small ramble was cut off short by Ladybug.

"We need to go. If your that concerned, then just use Second Chance. She'll be fine." Ladybug tries reassuring him.

Luka wanted to say something, but decided that maybe he should clamp his mouth up.

He then transformed into Viperion shortly after, grumbling small incoherent noises while trying to pull down on the snake head of his miraculous.

"Fine." He merely replied.

-

I think I'm more productive when I'm sick.

I'm currently making this chapter with a hella crappy headache, and a runny nose. I'm all good doe! XD I'm honestly feeling more bored than sick.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🐳 Since y'all want it bad, I've decided that imma make y'all a Luka Husband scenario book after I finish with this one. How's that sound?

I think I'm gonna make a Kyojuro Rengoku fanfiction soon cause I love him sm. Buut maybe I'll add a few more chapters on my Encanto book before I tackle on a new project.

See y'all on the next chapter.