My house

Alex POV

So guess who needed to babysit again.

This bitch.

But this time I get to do it at my house.

The Avengers we're going on a big mission altogether and can't bring their kids with so they call the babysitter.

It really wasn't the worst thing I'm just dramatic, but Nate already knows about Venom and I literally have a room full of super suits. (And weapons but we don't talk about that)

So basically someone would drop them off and I would take care of them for the night. Yup it was basically a sleep over.

So I was quickly cleaning up the apartment well I was waiting for them to be dropped off. I locked the weapons room and made sure everything was put away so no one would be stabbed. 

Priority's people.

I got a knock on my door and I put down the food I was poring for Sunny and Char and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Clint, Scott, Nate, and Cassie waiting at the door. I opened the door and smiled.

"Hello" I greeted.

You sound like a dork

Your a dork

"Hey, thanks for taking them for the night" Clint said.

"It helps a lot" Scott also said.

"It's no problem"

It is a problem I want sleep 

You don't even NEED sleep

I know but I still wanna

Dramatic 

No your dramatic 

"Do you wanna come in for a second and drop everything off or do you need to leave right now?" I asked.

"Would it be ok if we dropped the things off and said bye quickly?" Scott asked.

"Sure no problem, common in" I motioned for them to come in.

They walked in the house and looked around for a second.

"You have a lot of blankets" Clint chuckled looking at the pile of blankets in the corner.

"It's fun to have a lot" I smiled "Also Milo, the dude who helped kidnap me, stayed for a while well he was getting his apartment ready"

"Still think your weird for that, and he lives next door"

"Yup if you kick the wall hard enough you can hear him scream"

"You must be a fun roomie"

"I am. I made him watch h20 just add water and Mako mermaids" I shrugged.

"Great show, Hey its a nice place how did you get the tire swing up?" Scott asked pointing to the ceiling.

The power of me

"A lot of work and power tools"

"You can work with power tools?" Clint raised an eyebrow.

"Eh I was alone for a bit and needed to decorate so I figured I would learn. Also one time my Uncle Dan and me were left alone for a week and we had the great idea to build a swing set"

"Did it work?"

"Nope"

"That's sad, we'll we better get going"

They said goodbye for a minute before heading out for the mission leaving me with Cassie and Nate.

A/N

At this point I don't know what I'm doing

Kinda just a little plot filler for next chapter 

But Im watching daredevil 

IM ON SEASON ONE EPISODE 10 SAVE MEEEES

Anyways 

Apparently I am now dead because I refused to give spoilers 

You cannot bribe me you fools

🪦💐

-Your dead Author 💀

( Plan me a good funeral )