PART 50°look alike°

Previously

I did not waste anytime as I quickly rushed out of Ken's office.And the moment I got out I quickly rushed to the bathroom.I held on the counter with a hand on my chest as I feel the pain.It was almost as if I can't breathe and running out of oxygen.

I thought of Olivia's face and I felt myself start to relax and breathe normally.

End
......

KENNEDY'S POV

"I don't like the way you were acting around him"I said to Brittany as I walked over to the cupboard and took out a first aid kit.

"I was not acting like anything",she responded.

"I could see how you were excited to see him ,I am not a fool"

"Never said you were"

"But just so you know,I don't think he will ever be yours again"I smirked at Brittany whom right now looks like she is about to cry.

"I didn't ask for your opinion"

"Well don't you want to know how his new mate looks like?"that sure caught her attention.

"You met his mate?"she asked as she comes closer to me.

"She is one of my patients,what a nice beautiful girl"

"Stop"she said as her tears now fell from her eyes.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by her hand bringing her close to my chest"Are you crying for him?"

"Let me go Ken"

"Do you still love him?"I asked her and she looked away.

"That is none of your business"

"You are my wife so I have every right to know what is in my wife's heart"I said and she laughed.

"What will you do if I tell you that I am still in love with him?"she asked.

"What will you do if I tell you that his new mate is pregnant and they are inlove with each other?.Wipe your tears and go home"I said as I walked over to my chair to grab my coat.

"So how long did you think that we would stay away for without anyone finding us?"she asked.

"It is a good thing I was not hiding"

"Is that why you ran away from your own pack and family?"I know that she is trying to say something to hurt me but I won't give her the satisfaction.I walked towards her and she backed away until I had her trapped between me and a desk.

So I turned her around so that she can be seated"I feel like you are leaving some hot bit of the details out my love.When I left my family you also left your family and do you know what is worse?,you also left a man that was willing to sacrifice anything on this Earth just so that he can see you smile but what did you do?"Her lip starts to tremble as she cries.

I removed some of the strands of her hair and cupped her face"Don't cry sweetheart"

"Don't tell me to stop crying when you don't Know how I feel inside"she said as she is now crying hysterically.I made her stand and wrapped my hands around her to stop her from crying.

And once she was calm I said"you should go home and rest"then I walked away.

I probably should have treated my wound first but I just don't feel like being in the same room as her.