Chapter 44

Early in the morning Hobi woke up and walked to Mi hi's room, because he needed to cuddle her.

He opened the door to meet no one. He went to each an everyones rooms to see whether she was in, yeah and finally he found her in Taehyung's room.

She had one of her legs wrapped around his waist and both of them were sleeping so peacefully.

Hobi laughed as he jumped to the bed pulling Mi hi closer. Taehyung groaned.

"Hyung....." He whined as Mi hi was out of his reach.

"Give her back" Taehyung said trying to pull Mi hi back. But Hobi wasn't ready to let her go.

"No, never" he said again pulling Mi hi to him. Now Mi hi was wide awake as she couldn't sleep, cause she is being dragged left to right.

Suddenly Mi hi got up and jumped out of the bed giggling.

"Aish this girl, be careful baby" Hobi shouted.

"Okay" Mi hi shouted running out of the room.

She ran down the stairs, then she stopped in the middle of the staircase running back to the beginning of the staircase.

Mi hi sat on the railing ready to slide down on it.

Jimin saw this and came running along with Namjoon.

"Oh my god, Princess, get down" Jimin said as he was standing at the end of the staircase.

"Baby, it's not safe okay" Namjoon said with his hands up like he was going to catch something.

Mi hi couldn't even move when Suga came and lifted her from the railing carrying her like a baby. Mi hi laughed.

Jimin and Namjoon sighed in relief. Suga carried her to the breakfast table.
Mi hi wiggled out of Suga's grip and ran to her father who was talking to someone on his phone.

"Good morning Dadda" Mi hi giving a loud kiss on her father's cheeks.

Yeong gi laughed and cut the call greeting her back. Nothing is mkre important to her than his daughter.

Soon the others started filling in the room for breakfast.

Everyone was talking and eating. Mi hi slowly looked to her family and  separated the sandwich bread taking off the lettuce in it and quickly put the bread together acting like nothing happen.

"I saw it" Jin said as Mi hi laughed cheekily.

"It's not tasty" she said pouting and pointing to the lettuce.

"No no eat" Yura said in a tough voice. Mi hi shook her head as no stubbornly.

"Eat" Yura said again. Mi hi shook her head again as no.

"It's okay Mom, if she doesn't want to eat, don't force her". Her savior Jungkook said.

Mi hi too nodded her head. Others laughed.

"Yeah yeah, don't force her if she doesn't like to eat . puff" Mi hi said mimicking her mother's voice.

"Your getting naughty" Yeong gi said ruffling her already messed up hair.

"Mom" Taehyung called Yura as she looked at Taehyung with a smile. She was feeling happy the every time they called her 'Mom'.

"I feel like I've seen you before, before you married our Dad" Taehyung said taking a bite from his sandwich.

Yura shifted on her seat uncomfortably.

"Yeah me too" Jin joined. Yura laughed awkwardly.

"N-no, I don't think so" She said. The boys just shrugged it off. Yura was nearly sweating. Phew! That was close.

What the hell is that? You'll got any ideas?

Thank you for giving your attention for this chapter 😜
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Have a great day 😘
And stay safe, eat healthy and be strong 🌼
I love you all 💜