25.

Y/N

I was outside at the table with Tiffany watching Sarah talk to the guy she met back at Denny's. "What's going on?" I heard tiffany ask. "What do you mean?" I asked continuing to look at Sarah and the guy laugh. "I know when something is going on with you Y/N" she brought up as I looked at her. "Nothing I'm fine" I lied with a fake smile. "That wasn't even convincing" she said before we shared a small laugh. "I don't know I just feel like I'm everywhere and I'm just trying to get it together" I said looking past Tiffany over at Bucky as he sat with Sam and a couple of other guys just talking and drinking beers.

Tiffany then turned some in the direction I was looking in as I hurried and looked down. "So is it about Bucky?" She asked. "Yes it's about James" I answered looking at her. "What happened in that house?" She asked. "We were talking, one thing led to another and Um we made out in the bathroom" I honestly explained. "Wait, what?!" Tiffany asked as I slowly nodded. "And now I'm everywhere" I admitted "well how do you feel?" Tiffany asked.

"I feel like it's wrong in a sense that was his best friend and then I feel like Steve is turning over in his grave especially only six months after his death" I said then shook my head. "Do you think maybe Steve left wanting this to actually happen?" Tiffany asked. "Because I mean he left Sam with the shield for a reason, he left Bucky here for a reason and he never gave you an actual reasoning for staying and Steve was hard headed so if he didn't have a reason and felt he should've stayed he would've stayed regardless of how you felt" Tiffany explained.

"No, but his best friend?" I asked "some men feel more comfortable with their best friend looking after their girl when they pass and actually being with them because they know them versus a random guy" tiffany explained. "Y/N maybe Steve knew you two needed each other and was okay with leaving you two together" Tiffany said as I looked at her.
"Trust me Steve would've never left if he didn't think you three would be okay after." Tiffany assured. "Now it's about how you feel and what you want because I can tell you what I see" she said as I playfully rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my hand as my Elbow rested on the Picnic table.

"What Tiff?" I asked listening as she cleared her throat making me laugh. "There's this glow about you and usually I joked like you're pregnant but I know you're not." Tiffany started off as I giggled. "That glow wasn't there when I seen you at the Smithsonian For Steve's memorial but when we all linked in Louisiana it was like you looked good" She admitted as I laughed some. "I'm serious" she assured. "You're all smiles especially when Bucky comes around I mean this is just what I'm seeing if it's a different feeling let me know" she said placing her hand up in surrender as I let out a small laugh

I looked over at Bucky talking to a couple of people as AJ and a little girl hung off of his arm.

I just smiled and looked back over at Tiffany

I just smiled and looked back over at Tiffany. "I hate the fact it happened so sudden and that's where I feel confused at because what if it's just me missing Steve or missing a guys presence?" I asked. "So give me reasons why you like him or would possibly date him" Tiffany said. "He makes me laugh" I immediately said as we shared a small laugh. "He makes me smile, He's someone I can easily open up too" I started off and smiled "There's a sense of security with him and I feel safe" I added before looking back over at him. "Bucky doesn't just hear me, he actually listens to me" I admitted as he looked over at me and smiled as I smiled back.

"It isn't you missing Steve or wanting a man's presence because not once have you compared him to Steve you have not said anything physically about Bucky to want him in a sexual manner" Tiffany said as we smiled at each other. "Just take it at your own pace That's all you can do" she assured as I nodded. "But you definitely have a kink" she teased. "He tried to kill you at one point" tiffany started off "in fact he tried to kill all three of you at one point" she added as I just laughed and shook my head. "That wasn't Bucky although Bucky probably still would try and kill Sam" I said as Tiffany agreed.

"I didn't think you had a thing for bad boys" she brought up as I just laughed. "He's not bad, stop it" I assured as she giggled. "All jokes aside I just want you to be okay and happy" She admitted as I smiled. Tiffany and I decided to finally get a plate to eat. "They got the ribs falling off the bone" Tiffany expressed as I was placing some potato salad on my plate. Bucky then came beside me making his plate as I placed some potato salad on his plate helping him out as he thanked me. I finished my plate getting ready to walk off but Bucky stopped me. "Here I got it" he assured taking my plate from me. "Thank you" I thanked.

"What you want to drink?" I asked "you can get another Heineken and some water" he said as I went in the cooler getting two water bottles and a Heineken following him to the table we sat at with Tiffany, Sam, the boys, Sarah and the guy she was talking too. I sat Bucky's drinks in front of him next to his plate as he thanked me. I then begun eating my potato salad starting to dance in my seat. Bucky just looked beside himself at me as he laughed causing me to smile. Tiffany just cleared her throat some as I looked over at her and she smiled.

We were all having a general conversation about the guy Sarah met and found out his name was Kevin. They were all talking meanwhile I kept looking at Bucky's arm and I really wanted to know would he let me draw on it with a dry erase marker. "Why do you keep looking at me?" He asked between us looking over at me. "Nothing" I lied as he chuckled and I continued eating my food watching him talk to Sam and Kevin.

He laughed at something Sam said which made me smile because he was coming out of his shell more and more everyday and he was so comfortable around us. "Y/N how long you staying out here before going back to Atlanta?" Sarah asked. "You guys got me for four days" I said as Sam nodded. "I got you we about to be out here for real" he assured as I smiled. "What are we doing?" Bucky asked. "We're going fishing" Sam started off "lord where?" I asked as Sam smirked.

"Sam now you know I don't do reptiles or none of that" I warned "I barely do bugs and rats and I'm from a city with that" I said hearing tiffany laugh. "What you laughing for? You were born in Albany" I said as Tiffany just straight faced me making Sam and Bucky laugh. "You were born upstate?" Bucky asked. "Yeah and she won't let it go til this day" Tiffany said as I laughed to myself.

"After this I'm trying to visit you in Atlanta and see what's going on with you" Sam said as I looked around. "I don't know Louisiana is looking really nice" I admitted as he chuckled. "You and Bucky are welcomed here at anytime" Sam assured causing me to smile.