Chapter 5

Wanda Maximoff pov

Some days after the whole Sokovia fight passed. Me and my brother were casted as Avengers.

I was sitting in the Avengers compound with absolutely nothing to do. You couldn't believe how bored I was. I decided to get out of here and go explore New York even more and get to know it since I'm new here.

I went to my room and put on some casual clothes and started walking my way out the door. As I was opening the door, my brother, with his super speed, ran in front of me, made me fall back a bit and then he ended up standing next to the door asking me a question I expected getting asked.

"So little sister, where are you going?" Pietro asked curiously.

"Out." I replied being annoyed and escaping a little laugh.

"Come on just tell me where!" he said annoyingly and he was probably whining like a little kid. "It's not a boy is it?" he then suddenly changed expressions and asked with a strict voice.

"Nooo obviously not! I don't even know anyone in this city." I replied honestly. Even though I have a crush on Vision. Haven't even told anyone about that yet.

"Well then where are you going?" he asked the same question again.

"I told you I'm going out. To see and discover the city and stuff like that." I finally responded.

"Oooooooh can I come?" he asked happily.

"Um definitely not! I'm going by myself. Getting away from you." I replied laughingly.

"Aaawww you just hurt my feelings." he said with fake sad face and voice.

I then went and reached for the door and was finally able to get out.

Some time later:

After walking a bit around the city, I was getting hungry and went to a restaurant.

In the restaurant, I sat in the corner alone next to a big window that shows a park right outside of the restaurant. I decided that might go there after I finish eating.

I ordered some food, well specifically one pizza. The pizza was nor large nor medium but small sized. While I was at the 3rd slice while eating it, I kept looking at the park, it was a beautiful view. I looked at each detail of it like how the little kids were playing together. How one couple were having fun together. And how a man who looked in his middle 20s just came and sat on a bench. And after some time, he started walking to the restaurant and looking at the food. Pretty sure he's hungry or something.

Anyway I continued my food. Never knew New York could be this fun. I should really get out more.

Time skip:

I finished eating my pizza, called the waiter for the check and after payed, I walked out of the restaurant and left for the park.

When arriving to the park and getting some fresh air, while walking, I bumped into a man.

But wait I know him, I regonised him. He's the guy in his middle 20s who I saw through the window when I was in the restaurant eating my pizza!

Accidentally, I touched his hand, my eyes and hand turned red and my mind suddenly went and looked at his memories and read his mind.

While doing that, I saw.... but that's not possible! He's the guy that saved Pietro! He's the man in the red suit that saved my brother but that's not possible! He's the red streak! I can't believe it!

And then he looked at me like he knew something or knew me or like he regonised me. The expression on his face told me that he was scared and he suddenly just started running away from me.

But why was he running normally I don't understand, he's THE red streak. He can literally run faster than Pietro.

Fastest man alive running slowly and not fast, that doesn't make sense. Maybe he's faking it I don't know. But pretty sure he's faking it, it's the only explanation.

I HAD to tell the Avengers about this and specially my brother Pietro. I quickly ran back to the Avengers tower as fast as I can to Pietro's room first before anyone else.

End of pov
______________________________