Chapter EIGHTEEN - Sasuke vs Naruto The Final Battle

Chapter 18

"Revolution?!" Fugaku choked, "Son's gone mad."

"He's been mad." Obito joked.

Sasuke put his palms together and activated his technique.

"Planetary Construction!" Large chunks of the ground tore off and started encasing the tailed beasts, creating nine large circular formations in the sky, much like a miniature moon.

"I swear to rescue y'all! Just hang in there a little while, okay?!"

"I've become quite familiar with the abilities and use of the Rinnegan during this battle, and all those who were in my way are gone." Sasuke glared, "Except for you, Naruto."

"Well, us blondes are hard to kill."

"Heh," Kushina laughed, "This time it'll be different, old sage."

"All sibling squabbling, is gonna end here and now!" Naruto glared back.

"Let the tailed beasts go!" Rin whined, "Naruto's already friends with them, they won't be evil anymore!"

"The Uchiha were always so problematic, maybe that's why we started a coup." Obito joked, earning a bop on the head by Tsunade.

"Read the room, kid."

Obito looked at Fugaku, who was clearly uncomfortable with the mention of the Uchiha's betrayal of the Leaf. "S-sorry."

'Naruto... you're going to die. Out of necessity."

"If what the sage said is true, there's no need to use the tailed beasts' power inside of you to undo the infinite Tsukuyomi. I can just use the tailed beasts that I've trapped. So, I'll let them live until then."

"That's the one thing that never made sense, I remember the tailed beasts will come back to life in a few hundred years, so what difference does that make?" Naruto shook his head.

"I won't let you do any harm to them; you know that right?!"

"Kakashi!" Rin whispered as she watched him falter to the ground, the exhaustion from the prolonged use of the Sharingan catching up to him.

Tsunade's heart clenched as she watched Sakura cry.

"I... I know in my heart that there's nothing I can do, even though I love you! Even though I care so much about you, Sasuke!" Sakura wailed, "I can't get close to you, or exchange blows with you, I can only whine, beg and cry like this again. It's totally pitiful, isn't it!?"

"But... But Sasuke! If there's even a little corner of your heart that thinks about me, please don't leave again! If we stick together, I know it can be... like the old times again, someday-,"

"He stopped! Maybe he's-." Rin's smile left her face instantly.

"You really do make me sick." Sasuke smirked, running his hand through her heart.

Tsunade broke the arm rest on her chair, flinging it to the wall. It shattered into hundreds of splinters, "That's it!"