Did Someone Order the XXL Sausage Pizza? (17)

Viewer's Discretion is advised; Featuring a Hardc0re Seggsual Scene

Hawk coyly nodded at Kat's offer to order something. "Pizza's cool," he nodded again, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Do you know any good pizza places nearby? I haven't been in the city for long...." Kat asked while tapping her somewhat long nails on the marble countertop.

The question relaxed Hawk, who took a deep breath before answering. "Yeah. My mom goes to Rocco's Neighborhood Pizza. They have speedy delivery or whatever. I'm almost sure they have flying cars or some shit."

Kat laughed at Eli's theory, then found the number on google and began ordering. While on the phone with the employee, Eli began making funny faces in the background, and much to Kat's dismay, she was forced to suppress her laughter while ordering. "Shh," she demanded, pressing her index finger to her lips. This only motivated Eli to pose like Zoolander, thus making Kat burst out in laughter. "No, no. I'm sorry. Yes, that's all. Thank you." She replied to the irritated employee.

She sighed. "Well, the pizza is on its way. I'm not sure how-"ding dong. "That was fast. What the fuck?" Kat cautiously tip-toed to the door and peeked in the peephole. She saw a pretty girl who looked around her age, with ombré tips and dark roots. She held the pizza box in one hand while the other swung around. She unlatched the door and opened it, "Hi, how much was it again?"

The girl licked her lips nervously and glanced behind Kat, admiring the house from the porch. "It's $28.37." She nodded, avoiding eye contact.

Kat smiled and reached in her pocket, getting a single $100 bill. "Here you go," she said, handing it to the girl.

The girl stood with her mouth hung open as her eyes gleamed over the crisp $100 bill. "I-I don't have change on me."

Laughing, Kat smiled in response, "It's okay. You can keep the rest. Thanks again." Kat replied, taking the pizza box and promptly shutting the door behind.

Still standing outside the front door, the delivery girl looked down at the money, smiled brightly, and walked proudly to her delivery car.

"Guess who has pizza?" Kat exclaimed, kicking her shoes off and skipping to the kitchen counter. She grabbed a few glass plates and sat them down. "You're not one of those weirdos that eats pizza with a fork, right? Or like, ranch?" Kat questioned, taking a slice of pizza and smacking it onto her plate.

Hawk slowly looked away from the pizza box and glared at Kat. In a gruff voice, he challenged her, "And what if I do?"

She scoffed, placing the plate back on the table. "That's it," Kat muttered, taking the toppings of her pizza slice and throwing it at Eli's face. "Whoops," she giggled, licking the pesto sauce from her fingers.

Hawk sat in silence for a moment, letting the cheese and pepperoni gradually slide from his face onto his lap. He wiped the leftover pesto sauce with his hand, licking it slowly without breaking eye contact with Kat. "It's on, princess." He chuckled while speed walking towards Kat, who stood behind the counter laughing. Without warning, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. While holding the surprisingly light girl, he waltzed to the living room.

Still laughing, Kat swung her feet around while Eli kept her draped over his shoulder. "Ha, jokes on you. I like it up here!"

"I must admit, the view is even better from this angle," Hawk admitted, looking at Kat's elevated butt.

Kat gasped, pretending to be offended. "Oh, you little pervert!" She cried, tickling his back and the sides of his abdomen. In a fit of uncontrollable laughter, he nearly dropped Kat but instead fell backward and landed on a nearby sectional. Instead of falling with Eli, Kat found herself flung over the couch. "Ouch," she muttered, rubbing the side of her hip that she fell on.