~ chapter 16 ~

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

The water sloshes the swimming pool walls as Taehyung swims

"I try my best Taehyung but still I couldn't fill up the father's place in their hearts."
"I don't need your sorry, just get out."

remembering y/n words Taehyung started to swim harder than before. his heart is heavy with anger, anger on himself. his throat hurts, throbbing in pain as he suppresses himself from breakdown.

y/n is innocent in his play. she has nothing to do with him. It's Taehyung who pulls her into this mess. she loved him. Now, he's in love with her but now she's not anymore.

the door get opens revealing jungkook as Taehyung stopped swimming, look at jungkook who comes inside.

"what are you doing here jungkook!?" Taehyung asked as he continue swimming "It's past 11:00 PM your swimming like this for more than one hour. Now, stop and come" Jungkook said

Taehyung swims to Jungkook. he rests his arms on the pool floor and rests his face on his arm. "I will after some time. Just go and sleep" hearing Taehyung words Jungkook chuckled "Taehyung don't hide from me, I know you are upset with something. Is it y/n!?"

Taehyung comes out from the pool only in his boxers, taking a bathrobe. he wear it then took a towel and started to dry his hair "how do you know!?"

"Your face tells everything," said Jungkook. he's right if Taehyung comes home he always says something about y/n and twins but today this big baby comes out from the car while poutine hardly walking to his room without saying anything but just a small word "don't disturb me". he come out of his room after everyone was asleep, and started to swim.

"I'm angry at myself" hearing Taehyung words Jungkook sigh sitting beside Taehyung, on the couch.

"you're regretting everything right!?" Jungkook said crossing his legs. Taehyung pour some red wine into two wine glasses, he handed one to jungkook. Taehyung crosses his legs, staring at his wine "yes, Now, she's ready to kill me. Jimin will support her after killing me"