What ifs

Vivian's POV:

Vivian's POV:

"Hello my love!" I sang as I twirled a confused Rian around once and then continued skipping into the house, singing to my own self.

I need to call Eddie and the others soon to tell what has happened else one of these two things will happen: 

(1) I might burst will all the excitement and crazy in me if I don't tell anyone...

(2) They might skin me alive for not telling them the details sooner...

With these thoughts in mind, I planned to call him once I reach my room but before that, I went towards the kitchen cause an amazing smell of food was waffling through the air.  

Entering, I saw Bear making something and Cal sitting near the island, looking down in deep thought.

"Hey Tiger!" Bear exclaimed once he noticed me, causing Callan to look up as well. 

"How was your day kiddo?" Bear asked to to which I replied with a peaceful and content sigh, saying, "Amazing... just amazing Bear."

Looking at my expression, he smiled and asked me what had happened in the day. Now I love the guy and am not in any way wanting to hide my relation with Stephan from him, but since the whole thing is really fresh, I wasn't going to tell him everything today itself too. 

"Today was one of those days when you get something you've wanted for a long time. Can't tell you everything right now but hopefully everything works out and I'm able to tell you soon." I replied to him. My strange answer made him narrow his eyes at me playfully before shaking his head, chuckling and saying, "Well I'm glad you had a great day. Just so you know, you can tell me anything, any day. Now, I'm actually making some Hazelnut and Choco-chip cookies right now."

Just as he said that, he looked at me and barked out a laugh. Well I'm pretty sure I looked like I had two cookies with sparkly and shiny choco-chips instead of my eyes, looking at him like he's the cookie god. Now I've had my fair share of cookies from all around the world but the one's he makes and the best ones around.

"I love you Bear. I really do." I said with twinkling eyes. 

"Aww I love you too Tiger." He said while ruffling my hair and then went back to making the amazing delicacies.

While Bear made himself busy, I looked around the kitchen and noticed Callan staring intently at me.

"Hey Cal, what's up? You okay there?" I asked him while walking closer to him.

He took a moment to just study my face after which he spoke, "I want to talk to your privately." After that, he just got up and started walking towards the backyard.

For a moment I just stared at his back when Lucas, who had walked up to me, nudged me with his shoulder and nodded his head as if to say 'What's up with him?' to which I just shrugged and then ran behind Callan.