13

(Press the video above and Enjoy Nmixx!😘)

I walked through the gymnasium door. Music blasting hard through the speakers as the lights flashed purple and blue. Pretty silver glitter decorations around the whole area. Tables everywhere with large two main large tables having the food and drinks on it.

Tonight is the dance.

I felt like the most gorgeous woman ever in the room.
Wearing a long red and orange sparkly dress with spaghetti straps that showed cleavage. I wore dark red heels to match with my hair put it up in a high bun with a couple of hair strands standing out and my makeup being simple but eye-catching.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Chatting it up with friends, dancing and singing along, getting food&drinks, or just being in the little corner smoking with chaperones/teachers keeping monitor of everyone. Bottom line is everyone was entertained and so was I.

Ever since my break up with Bae I've been starting to find myself again and currently Jiwoo decided to do me a favor by being my date to the dance.

"Wow! This school is big!" Jiwoo looked around smiling at everyone. She looked beautiful also wearing a tight dark blue showing her figure and wearing black heels to match with her hair slicked back down.
"Thanks for doing me this huge favor Jay."
Jiwoo winked at me, hooking her arm around mines.
"No problem." She smiled even more seeming to really enjoy being with me.

"I'm gonna go get us some punch I'll be back." Jiwoo walked away leaving me stranded alone. I looked around trying to distract myself letting the music sink in.

As I was bopping my head to the beat singing along to the lyrics I felt a harsh nudge on my shoulder. It was Jinni...with Bae.
"Watch where you going?" I snapped.

Jinni quickly turned to me getting ready to say something back until Bae stopped her and turned her back around.
"Come on Jinni ignore her." Bae glared.

Jiwoo had suddenly came back up to me with two red cups of fruit punch looking concerned and a bit pissed "Is everything okay? Do I need to yell at that she-devil."

I laughed at her overprotective gesture.
"Nah its fine. I'm not gonna let them ruin my night."

"Cool and also...someone snuck some liquor in the punch so you have been warned." Jiwoo whispered.

"Great that's just what I need to start off the night" I started chugging the drink getting that satisfying mix of the sweet taste of the punch and the bittersweet taste of whatever liquor it is.
Jiwoo took small sips though, not really a huge drinker like that.

Once we made some more small talk with people and finished our cups it felt like both of us were charged with energy.
"Now last time I checked this is a dance anyway, lets dance!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

..

"Freaky Fresh Fresh I'm so freaky fresh fresh!"
Me and Jiwoo both sung in unison at the top of our lungs

We were having the hugest time of our life dancing together it for real felt like it was only the two of us.
Though every time I glanced around I would be met with a nasty stare from Bae, you know what fuck her.

I nonchalantly put up the middle finger and stared deep at her doing a little dance while having my middle finger up at her still with Jiwoo hyping me up.

Anger showed visibly on Bae's face.

Bae grabbed her by the wrist and made their way to the dance floor deciding to be right close to me and Jiwoo.
They started dancing also. Feeling up on each other in between little dances. Jinni was genuinely trying to have a good time while Bae still was focused on me. I guess she was trying to get me to be jealous.

Me and Jiwoo continued to be in our own little word having a blast. When it came to the bridge part of Lily beautifully singing me and Jiwoo started to slow-mo dance.
Matching the vibe of the song.

We were honestly laughing at ourselves on how goofy we looked. Jiwoo danced more closer to me, suddenly grabbing me by my face and inched our face close together still continuing to sway to the music.
I don't know where this was going, but I liked it.
I lightly grabbed her face back and went in for it.
Deeply making out with my long childhood best friend.

I couldn't really hear nothing but the blasting music still going on but even then it sounded like a blur. Too focused on Jiwoo.

We departed from our kiss because I got snatched away from her being aggressively led out the gym. As you can tell it was obviously Bae.

"Bae let go of me!"

Bae ignored my demands and continued to march us out the gymnasium.