PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04

♥︎ hello! school has me a lot more busier now (explaining no update the other day), so updates will probably be reduced to just Mon/Wed

♥︎ thank you for reading!

"(Y/n) you finally arrived! how did it go? are you no longer single?" Gojo greeted his neice.

"it went well."

"it went well? that's it?" Gojo questioned, looking at her like a surprised pikachu.

"yes," (Y/n) blandly replied, not bothering to answer his last question as she took her seat behind her uncle.

"ara ara, (Y/n) you've grown so much. do remind me that i need to take you out sometime. ive got money saved and money to spend on you," Mei Mei spoke with her alluring voice.

"that's not necessary, but i appreciate your kindness."

"if that's everyone, then i believe we ought to get started," Utahime said as Gojo quickly grabbed the walkie piece.

________________

it was midway into the game now and it seemed that both sides were doing well.

(Y/n) had Mochi sitting on her lap as she scratched his head. he loved how she scratched between his ears, he would be in utter bliss. but, he was snapped out of his trance when he sensed something off.

he perked up his head in the direction of the talismans and barked.

suddenly, all the talismans on the wall bursted into flames.

"huh? the game's over? and they all burned red?" Utahime was alarmed.

"that's odd, my crows didn't see anything."

"I'd love to say great teacher Gojo's students exorcised them all, but..."

"-the charms will burn red for unregistered curse energy," Yaga finished.

"you think it's an outsider? some invader?"

"does this mean Tengen-sama's barrier isn't functioning?" Mei Mei questioned.

"whether it's an outsider or not, something unexpected is happening all the same," Gakuganji replied.

"Mochi, stay here."