Chapter 12 - the diary

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Two days had passed and everything seems fine and great. Luna was so happy because Mrs. Hidalgo came back with new lessons that excites her so much. It's was all knew and she loves it as she likes new challenges.

She was also done in reading the diary and once again her eyes couldn't stop to shed some tears for her, and one thing that she finally understood about her life after reading it was, she isn't an ordinary child and that her life is in danger if somebody knew who she really is.

🌙 Flashback🌙
Luna's POV

"Mommy what is that?" Luna asked while staring at the book that her mother, Diana was holding.

"Oh, this? It is not a book my dear, it's a Diary." My mommy replied.

"A diary? What is that?" I asked again.

"Well baby, it is where you write all the important details of your life. You can write here everyday that happens to you but for me, I choose only to write the special events that make sad, make me happy or should I say those that I don't want to forget that I may cherish in the future." Mommy replied

"Oh, okay. Can I read that diary mommy? Because I want to know about your childhood too." My mom's eyes stared at me and nodded.

"Ofcourse, you can baby."

End of flashback🌙

So how can she inform her brothers about it?

What if because of this, their life would be in danger same what happened to her mommy?

And that cannot be happened to her again. Her mother's death caused her already great sorrow and if one of her brothers get hurt because of her, she will never forgive herself.

🌙 Flashback - few days before her mother's death 🌙

"Luna, listen to me carefully alright?" I nod my head and look at her beautiful eyes.

"I don't know what will happen to me but as your mother I will protect you with all my heart. So if ever something bad happen to Mommy, call this number, it's Ares phone's number and he will protect and love you baby." She said with tears on her eyes.

"Mommy I can't understand what do you mean by that? What will happen to you? Are you going to leave me? Will you? like Daddy?" And after few questions that she didn't answer, my eyes turned to the picture; of me, my Daddy and Mommy and at the back of it where it's written the phone number of Ares that I will call in case bad things happen to mommy.

"Luna, I cannot explain this to you right now because you're still a child. I don't want to taint your innocent mind because of the cruelness of the world, but in the future, if you knew to yourself that you're ready and strong enough, you can read the diary that I will give you. From there you will know everything. Just promise me one thing that you will trust no one except your brothers. Do you understand me baby?"